ESPN's John Clayton reports that the Redskins are

You got to be kidding me! What now with these two diabolical maniacs. They are spinning out of control. This has GOT to be about Woodson. Does anybody doubt this?

311113[/snapback]

Where did you hear that at? I cant imagine with the problems they are having with their players already that the skins would take on more ego maniacs,but I guess you never know.

Where did you hear that at? I cant imagine with the problems they are having with their players already that the skins would take on more ego maniacs,but I guess you never know.

311141[/snapback]

His title says "John Clayton of ESPN is reporting"...

His title says  "John Clayton of ESPN is reporting"...

311305[/snapback]

Spaeking of the Skins and reporting, the war between the Post and the Skins continues. How bout this shot from Mike Wise

"Cerrato was even more pointed in his remarks, saying the Redskins would never draft a player who was not "smart and tough." Yet after another head-scratching day at headquarters, Cerrato said nothing about whether those qualities applied to the front office."

Beautiful

Washington cannot take on another headcase like Woodson. And there is no way they are keeping both 1st rounders as they would have made the trade with Denver on draft day. I have to imagine the 'Skins made the Denver trade with another deal agreed upon with someone else. And maybe they are just waiting for the Niners to not select Edwards and then the deal will be announced with Miami. Or the Niners are trying to shake down the 'Skins and threaten to take Edwards unless the Skins sweeten the pot. But if the trade with Denver was made in order to move up for Edwards, the Skins will end up getting taken to the cleaners because they made the deal with Denver too soon and showed their cards.