Heavily Armed Children

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Saw a kid at the park this morning.  No gun.  What a loser.  Doesn't he realize that the commies are right around the corner?

Was anyone looting the park?  Burning things down?  Did anyone bash him on the head with a skateboard?  No?  Good.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Was anyone looting the park?  Burning things down?  Did anyone bash him on the head with a skateboard?  No?  Good.

Agreed.  I was dumbfounded that none of those things occurred in the absence of weapons.  Guess we got lucky. 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Why aren’t you out there with a gun protecting property? 

Where?  Dem-controlled cities?  Why do I care?  Let 'em burn.

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Agreed.  I was dumbfounded that none of those things occurred in the absence of weapons.  Guess we got lucky. 

So when the shooting starts, the looting starts?  Got it.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm not sure what that last comment means.  You and your ilk seem to think that there are commies on every corner.  I made it to the park and back safely today, without a gun in sight.  I'm as surprised as you are.  You figure the commies would be all over me if I'm not engaged in open carry.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Only dems live in those cities? Selfish prick loser like Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Maybe if they take some hydroxychloroquine their burns will heal more quickly.  Or the gunshot wounds won't hurt as much.  Of course, Doc will say I'm wrong and insist that it's the combination of hydroxychorloquine AND ZINC that will cure those ailments!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I'm not sure what that last comment means.  You and your ilk seem to think that there are commies on every corner.  I made it to the park and back safely today, without a gun in sight.  I'm as surprised as you are.  You figure the commies would be all over me if I'm not engaged in open carry.  

I'm sure you don't. 

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Not risking my life over it.  Sorry.  You can.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Maybe if they take some hydroxychloroquine their burns will heal more quickly.  Or the gunshot wounds won't hurt as much.  Of course, Doc will say I'm wrong and insist that it's the combination of hydroxychorloquine AND ZINC that will cure those ailments!

? Yeah “doc” (and I use that loosely) only knows what Trump says in his infomercials. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

No, just wear a mask.  It will solve everything.  LOL!

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

But that loser kid is a hero? ???

Never said he was a hero.  He defended himself as is his right.  How stupid do you have to be to assault someone with a gun?  Like I've said, it's not like they deserved it but what the ***** were they thinking?

Just now, bilzfancy said:

As will staying on lockdown for a year or so

Yup.  And the pandemic response team.  And keeping borders open.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, just wear a mask.  It will solve everything.  LOL!

Why do you wear a mask 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Never said he was a hero.  He defended himself as is his right.  How stupid do you have to be to assault someone with a gun?  Like I've said, it's not like they deserved it but what the ***** were they thinking?

What was he thinking going there? Mall cop wanna be just ruined his own life as well. Good call! 

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Why do you wear a mask 

Because I have to to work or go shopping and it can't hurt.  Maybe if Fauci hadn't lied initially we'd be better off, donchathink?

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Why was he thinking going there? Mall cop wanna be just ruined his own life as well. Good call! 

Well that's the chance he took.  Never said he was immune from anything.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because I have to to work or go shopping and it can't hurt.  Maybe if Fauci hadn't lied initially we'd be better off, donchathink?

Well that's the chance he took.  Never said he was immune from anything.

??? Trump killed thousands with  his “America’s in good shape, down to zero cases soon, the market is looking good to me” attitude. Trump’s balls are in your eyes and blocking your vision. 

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not risking my life over it.  Sorry.  You can.

That’s what 17 year olds are for. Oh, wait. 

• Like (+1) 1