Eric Trump

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. Also not funny.  

You should talk to your pal at the “high level of state government” before you spout off about that with which you’re unfamiliar.   Look what happened last time you dipped your toe in the water.  

That makes two of us, apparently. 

Last time I dipped my toe in the water, the way I see it I was rational, reasonable and checked the sources available to me.  I don’t believe I ever questioned your legal opinion, I acknowledged I was not an attorney and simply made a common sense argument.  

When my friend provided feedback I acknowledged that and credited you with your analysis. 

Help me out here on what I should have done differently. 

My friend and I have had many conversations over the years about what’s legal, just and the hypocrisy of the system.  He worked for Eliot Spitzer, knew him quite well and encouraged me to give him a chance.  I did.  He was hopeful the man would get things done, but acknowledged he was a bit of a douche. 

When Spitzer spitzed, we talked about it, he acknowledged things didn’t go as planned and was very disappointed.  That lead to a discussion on the weaponization of the system, and how dangerous that can be.  

I will refrain from checking with him on this issue because he works for the current AG.  However, I am quite certain, 100% comfortable that as a liberal leaning attorney and decent man, he would suggest that availing oneself of his/her rights makes an awful lot of sense where politics are involved.   I will also refrain from asking him if working through counsel implies guilt or weakness, mostly because it’s a silly question. 

I gotta scram, I got some gals to meet at the soda shop and gotta pick up my letterman jacket from the cleaner. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

OK, serious question.  Are you beating the S&P this year?

Dumb question.  Yeah you don't have a clue what I do. 

EDIT:  And if you do know what I do not only would I fire you as my attorney I'd fire you as a client for asking such a dumb question.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1