Go BOLD - 2020 NFL Bold Predictions

GunnerBill

On 8/17/2020 at 2:55 PM, GunnerBill said:

Good afternoon folks, the 2020 season is less than a month away and so it is time for some BOLD predictions. We are after at least TWO Bills specific and at least TWO non-Bills bold predictions for the season ahead. I always do 8 (4 and 4) and going back to 2017 I nailed 5 of my 8 bold predictions.... I haven't got close to that since.... but here is this year's attempt:

NFL wide

• The Cleveland Browns not only return to the playoffs for the first time since 2002 but they go on and win a playoff game
  • The Dallas Cowboys will have the best regular season record in the NFC and will secure the #1 seed
  • Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger and Drew Brees all call time on their career and retire after the season
  • The Seattle Seahawks miss the playoffs and Pete Carroll steps down

Bills specific

• Stefon Diggs leads the AFC in receiving yards and is voted a first team all pro
  • AJ Epenesa finishes the season with more sacks than Mario Addison
  • Dawson Knox throws a touchdown pass
  • Ed Oliver leads the Bills in sacks with 9

So there are mine, flame away!!!

Let's hear yours.

Wow, Gunner, this was quite a mixed bag.  The Browns and Diggs predictions were major hits (and plenty bold), but the Cowboys, Seahawks, and other Bills takes were as cold as ice!

That said, you still have as good a record as most draft gurus.

18 minutes ago, eball said:

Wow, Gunner, this was quite a mixed bag.  The Browns and Diggs predictions were major hits (and plenty bold), but the Cowboys, Seahawks, and other Bills takes were as cold as ice!

That said, you still have as good a record as most draft gurus.

Pah... you wait and see we will win the Superbowl on a Dawson Knox touchdown pass!!!

Oliver was way off, as was Dallas. AJ was a bit off but I was right with what I said consistently in pre-season about Mario. He is diminished as a player. I actually think on Seattle they ended the season more like I expected them to play but obviously they had the major hot start. I am minded to repeat that exact prediction next year. 

• Haha (+1) 1