SUW - Krispy Kream addict

I just had 6 Krispy Kreme glazed donuts in a 3 hr span. the sad thing is, I'm contemplating eating a couple more. Some a-hole brought 4 boxes in today and there they sit in the cube across the aisle and no one wants anymore.

should I stop?

:D

DO NOT STOP! Continue. I'm 5'11 175 lbs and i ate a whole dozen. The thing is they are so light you can eat a bunch of em. they arenot like the donutsy ou buy at the super market because those ones are so thick and dense. Dont be ashamed just keep eatin.

PS: I love to soak my glazed krispy kremes in milk. MMMMM GOOD!

I just had 6 Krispy Kreme glazed donuts in a 3 hr span. the sad thing is, I'm contemplating eating a couple more. Some a-hole brought 4 boxes in today and there they sit in the cube across the aisle and no one wants anymore.

should I stop?

310586[/snapback]

I'd stack four on top of each other and then pound the stack flat. It would allow you to consume the remainder in a faster amount of time. :lol:

DO NOT STOP! Continue. I'm 5'11 175 lbs and i ate a whole dozen. The thing is they are so light  you can eat a bunch of em. they arenot like the donutsy ou buy at the super market because those ones are so thick and dense. Dont be ashamed just keep eatin.

PS: I love to soak my glazed krispy kremes in milk. MMMMM GOOD!

310594[/snapback]

.......going in for #7................hey at least I'm saving on lunch $ today.

should I stop?

310586[/snapback]

Eat them all.Then purge.

I once ate a dozen at a tailgate...4 stacks of 3 donuts....saved time that way

310603[/snapback]

you are my idol

well, just went and had #8....i think I flat lined for a minute between bites.

Must......go....on.....

Well according to the nutrition facts you have accumulated:

1320 Calories

78 Grams of fat

150 Carbohydrates

All of donuts, and this does not include the other food you have eaten today. Yummy sounds like diabetes waiting to happen.

you are my idol

Must......go....on.....

310613[/snapback]

The good news is, you won't have any problems staying awake tonite due to the sugar high. The bad news is, the stomach ache will be so bad, you won't be able to go anywhere but the bathroom.

Now get back to work and don't post again until you hit double digits! :D

you are my idol

Must......go....on.....

310613[/snapback]

Pansy. Wake me up when you pass a bakers dozen.

Pansy. Wake me up when you pass a bakers dozen.

310622[/snapback]

Every out of town friend I've ever had stay at my parents place marvels at the Tops Truck o' Donuts. Bakers dozen that comes in its own paperboard semi....Brilliant!!!

i'm done. i don't feel so hot. i can just imagine what I'm going to feel like in an hour....

like that old NBC sitcom.....8 is enough.

310629[/snapback]

You stopped at 8!?

I am disappointed.