The Fart Of The Deal

9 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Specifics required... temp and time.

I cook it at 400 degree setting for about 15 minutes. I flip it over halfway through. I use a meat thermometer to reach a perfect 145 degrees.

One more thing, double check the settings on your air fryer for fish. It may be different. 

Edited by westside2
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, bdutton said:

Soak a cedar plank for about 2 hours in water.  Heat grill to 300-350f. Place Salmon skin side down on the cedar plank.  Slice some lemon and place on top of salmon.  

grill for about 20-25 minutes or until the salmon easily separates from the skin.  Avoid over cooking as it may dry it out.

Add a great glass of Rose when eating....Great match...

16 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

The stimulus is/ was being held up by the douchebag Dems who still want to bail out poorly run states like NY and California. Dems love spending money they don't have. The deal is there to be made, just get rid of the pork. It's more proof they don't give a rats ass about the average American

Some very very fine people live in NY AND CALI, and you desire to punish them for the sake of politics...

9 hours ago, westside2 said:

I cook it at 400 degree setting for about 15 minutes. I flip it over halfway through. I use a meat thermometer to reach a perfect 145 degrees.

One more thing, double check the settings on your air fryer for fish. It may be different. 

Seafood is gross. I’ll eat Tuna fish, maybe get @ fish sandwich at Arby’s once in awhile, but that’s it. 

15 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Try soaking the plank in apple cider, gives it a great flavor.

I smoked some goose breasts once, soaked them in garlic and cider, used apple wood in the smoker. was really concerned about mixing garlic and cider but it was awesome.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Add a great glass of Rose when eating....Great match...

Some very very fine people live in NY AND CALI, and you desire to punish them for the sake of politics...

It's called not rewarding mismanagement and making others pay for their greed and malfeasance. 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, ya right. Trump would throw a regular American a heavy rock instead. 

He's just all show, and nothing else. Pelosi is a much better, steadier and sane leader. 

All you sociopaths are doing is taking temper tantrums trying to destroy everything in your path.

You will fail.

• Like (+1) 1

The Media Spin On Enhanced Unemployment Benefits Has Certainly Changed, Hasn’t It?

I’m old enough to remember when the media was in a frenzy over Congress’ failure to pass an extension of the $600 dollar per week federal enhancement to state unemployment benefits. People were going to be put out into the streets because they wouldn’t be able to pay their rent or mortgage. Their cupboards would be as barren as Mother Hubbard’s. It would literally be the end of the world and it would all be the fault of Mitch McConnel and President Trump, who were too tight-fisted to renew the badly-needed relief assistance.

And then Donald Trump decided to skirt around the logjam by signing executive orders and memoranda restoring a majority of the payments. We can argue all we like about whether or not that was a good idea or even legal, but the desired effect was achieved. At least somebody was doing something, so all of those unemployed Americans could at least breathe a little easier, right? Well, not according to our favorite media mavens.

More at the link:  https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/08/11/media-spin-enhanced-unemployment-benefits-certainly-changed-hasnt/