"BREAKING" NEWS: Sexual predator Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll - $83M verdict

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

it's kind of funny how the 5-6 accounts that make up our hive mind troll farm sit up all night trying to talk crap about anyone not them.

more of that Commy projection from the other thread.

It’s also funny how they demand incontrovertible evidence of Joke’s criminality but are silent on the absolute lack of evidence Trump even had a sexual encounter with her. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

It’s also funny how they demand incontrovertible evidence of Joke’s criminality but are silent on the absolute lack of evidence Trump even had a sexual encounter with her. 

Yes - we are still waiting on you freaks to take out Joe but you clearly fail at everything you do.

Regarding Trumps rape allegation - take it up with him, his lawyer, and the jury.

But as far as I am concerned - anyone who verbally says - I can grab them by the YAHOO; raped his first wife, cheated on every wife; accused of sexual assault by 20 plus people; been sued not once but twice for raping a then 13 year old, spent enormous amount of time with Jeffrey Epstein; paid several people hush money, doesn’t have a whole lotta credibility in my book.

So keep crying DoC. 

• Eyeroll 1

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

Another thing that is funny is how they flip flop on issues.  I think it's john from riverside (pretty sure) who was for open borders and now that Biden is being pressured and may cave and say we need to secure the border he now wants the border closed and all of a sudden it's a bad thing.  And, they also double down and say it's the GOP's fault the border is open.  You can't make this stuff up.  These people are maddening.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

^^^^^^^^^^ another example of the iron law of Lefty projection.

WTF am I projecting you idiot?

You just don't like the f'n truth.

Get the heck out of you freak.

• Dislike 2

Ad hominem cause the projection failed.

Hoax - of all people to fail - you don't answer ANY questions that counters your arguments here...

Such a simple and busted script.

This freak never thinks and spends all day doing this:

image.thumb.png.abd112a3be8d0af40636a51d86a71924.pngimage.thumb.png.c221c385e569f140527042628fc4b5e8.png

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Don't you love when doctors pretend to be doctors AND lawyers.

Stop picking on the ***** birds.  like two of the farm members claim to be that.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Stop picking on the ***** birds.  like two of the farm members claim to be that.

As if you need to be a lawyer to see a case had no evidence. :rolleyes:

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Don't you love when doctors pretend to be doctors AND lawyers.

Here is what I don't get.  How can you not see that this case is a bad thing regardless of who it is against?  You seem more obsessed with thumping your chest rather than seeing what's actually going on.   Take the blinders off.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Here is what I don't get.  How can you not see that this case is a bad thing regardless of who it is against?  You seem more obsessed with thumping your chest rather than seeing what's actually going on.   Take the blinders off.  

I don’t see how you think Trump has any credibility?

The guy is a pig.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And he still lost. You get what you pay for...

Keep crying Doc, it's so becoming of an independent.

The only sense that statement makes is actually MAKING Doc's point.  You clearly have no idea what is happening.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

They don’t care. They have TDS and hate the guy so anything bad, even if there is no merit to it, is great in their eyes. Never mind the terrible precedent it sets. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

I don’t see how you think Trump has any credibility?

The guy is a pig.

Really?  No evidence, but he's a pig.  Okay.  But, hey, it's okay for Biden to shower with his 15 year old daughter and has been shown sniffing kids numerous times.  You really need to rethink your position here.

• Like (+1) 1