Gomer Pyle Tests Positive For Corona

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Eat to much at dinner? 

Gohmert reportedly told staffers about his diagnosis in person, which Sherman says has led to a “lot of frustration” towards him.

“Jake, thank you for letting our office know Louie tested positive for the Coronavirus,” the email begins.

The aide claims that Gohmert “requires full staff to be in the office, including three interns, so that ‘we could be an example to America on how to open up safely.’”

“When probing the office, you might want to ask how often people were berated for wearing masks,” they added.

Gohmert, who regularly shirks masks when on Capitol Hill, was reprimanded by Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) for taking off his mask during a House Judiciary Committee hearing — he also walked maskless and in close contact with Attorney General William Barr, whose office now says he will get tested as well.

Who’s the aide, Tibsy? 

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It’s a secret. 

But obviously true. Gomert don’t care and it shows 

The story makes no sense as usual. So the staffer and interns are there everyday, risking their lives for God’s sake, but never a leak to the press?  It’s only when Gomert tests positive and tries to hide it from his staff? 

All the hallmarks of yet another bs story. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

surprise surprise look who's giddy because someone got a life threatening disease

It's difficult to feel pity for an adult who plays in traffic and gets hit by a car.

17 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I thought you got suspended too Gary. 

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's difficult to feel pity for an adult who plays in traffic and gets hit by a car.

idiot

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It’s a secret. 

But obviously true. Gomert don’t care and it shows 

idiot

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The story makes no sense as usual. So the staffer and interns are there everyday, risking their lives for God’s sake, but never a leak to the press?  It’s only when Gomert tests positive and tries to hide it from his staff? 

All the hallmarks of yet another bs story. 

Fits the public actions and statements by Gomert, to a tee 

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

Will he inject himself with bleach, too? @dubs Moron 

Just now, Tiberius said:

How so?  Who has he berated for choosing to wear a mask, who has he threatened within or outside the scope of his control?   Surely in today’s world this brave whistleblower would have recorded him dozens of times. 

Fits the character assassination model of politicians and media activists.  

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Will he inject himself with bleach, too? @dubs Moron 

Are you saying that Hydroxychloroquine isn’t a well known, safe, and effective therapeutic that’s been used to treat other diseases like malaria for nearly 50 years and has shown promise as an effective therapeutic for Covid but rather more like injecting bleach into your veins?

you need to work on your comparisons. 

unless you were one of the people that thought ingesting fish tank cleaner was the same thing. How’s your stomach by the way?

28 minutes ago, dubs said:

Are you saying that Hydroxychloroquine isn’t a well known, safe, and effective therapeutic that’s been used to treat other diseases like malaria for nearly 50 years and has shown promise as an effective therapeutic for Covid but rather more like injecting bleach into your veins?

you need to work on your comparisons. 

unless you were one of the people that thought ingesting fish tank cleaner was the same thing. How’s your stomach by the way?

Fauci says its not a cure. 

You really think Trump isn't promoting this because there's money involved for him? That's all he cares about fool. 

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fauci says its not a cure. 

You really think Trump isn't promoting this because there's money involved for him? That's all he cares about fool. 

so you don’t know the difference between a cure and a therapeutic. 

I feel sorry for you. 

7 minutes ago, dubs said:

so you don’t know the difference between a cure and a therapeutic. 

I feel sorry for you. 

I know the difference between a legitimate doctor and a politician who is a moron. 

I dont feel feel sorry for you, I feel sorry for the country that you and people like you can vote 

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Nope

Only DR and two of his other user names got suspended.

Why did you change your username...again?  What’s the point of that?

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Agreed.

When my mom wanted to get rid of me she’d tell me to go play in traffic.  That’s our problem these days. Poor parenting. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Why did you change your username...again?  What’s the point of that?

Nothing, Jim. It's what normal people do all the time when they're embarrassed of their record. You know, have a dozen handles, ready to move to a new one at the drop of a dime once you get exposed as being a terrible person out to help other terrible people do unspeakable things to the most vulnerable out there. That's Gary. That's who he is, who his posts prove him to be, and his actions of changing screen names and deleting threads is all part of that persona. 

And now he's spinning out for the past 48 hours, so expect a new handle soon once he completely loses it and posts something incredibly vile again -- or deletes an entire thread once it turns against him as he's wont to do (like the coward he is). 

• Like (+1) 1