Twitter Hack 2020

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/15/21326200/elon-musk-bill-gates-twitter-hack-bitcoin-scam-compromised

There may not be much fallout, as they did a funny btc scam. But, if they were smart enough to hack these guys Twitter accounts, maybe they will be bribing these famous people based upon stolen DMs.

You know what, the mere fact they could have taken the DMs means they're probably dead men. They need to release them to increase their chance of survival. 

Edited by Paulus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Hedge said:

Thread:

From the vice article:

Two former Twitter employees previously abused their access to spy on users for the Saudi regime, according to the Justice Department.

All tech companies face the issue of malicious insiders. Motherboard has previously revealed how Facebook employees used their privilege access to user data to stalk women; how Snapchat workers had a tool called Snaplion that provides information on users; and how MySpace employees abused a tool called "Overlord" to spy on users during the site's hayday.

Seems to me it's time to regulate these platforms heavily... 

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/15/2020 at 9:57 PM, Paulus said:

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/15/21326200/elon-musk-bill-gates-twitter-hack-bitcoin-scam-compromised

There may not be much fallout, as they did a funny btc scam. But, if they were smart enough to hack these guys Twitter accounts, maybe they will be bribing these famous people based upon stolen DMs.

You know what, the mere fact they could have taken the DMs means they're probably dead men. They need to release them to increase their chance of survival. 

I mean Elon Musk is the only one I think might seriously use twitter but I'm not even sure of that. For the most part all these people seem like people who have twitter because it's become some sort of requirement to put their messages out highly doubt they use it for sensitive conversations.

• Like (+1) 1