Patriots settle compensation grievances with Antonio Brown, Aaron Hernandez

Gugny

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He completed 67% of his passes in his last healthy season (2018) and was in the MVP conversation until he got hurt.  

again, if healthy, he’s a problem. 

Yeah, like I said, 2 seasons out of 9 he was over 60%.  And he went 6-8 that last healthy season.  Gotta be consistent with what's more important: completion percentage or wins.

Health is a big issue.  So too is playing the hardest schedule in the NFL.  Then there's how late he joined the team and the abbreviated off- and pre-season.

Edited by Doc

6 hours ago, Plano said:

hey, if Belicheat can make Brady look good in that system....think of what he can do with a real athlete back there! 

You underestimate Br*dy's acting ability.  I am sure his first wife got him professional tutor for him to whine so effectively.

15 hours ago, Limeaid said:

You underestimate Br*dy's acting ability.  I am sure his first wife got him professional tutor for him to whine so effectively.

The sad fact is that flopping, lobbying the refs for calls, theatrics, etc. are gamesmanship and thats an additional skill set that players develop over time.  Its part of the game within the game and it does influence the game sometimes.