Wayfair is trending on Twitter, WHY???

19 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

As a self proclaimed atheist It's odd that you would use Jesus's name in vain when you don't even believe in him.

I'm agnostic. If you have evidence of supernatural being looking down on us, I'm more than open to listening.

Jesus, I like him very much, but he no help with curveball.

3 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm agnostic. If you have evidence of supernatural being looking down on us, I'm more than open to listening.

As to the first line, I have anecdotal evidence but it wouldn't be believed without you having experienced it personally.

As to the second line, hitting the curveball is simply swinging where the ball is going to be rather than swinging at what you are seeing. You have to learn not to believe the lie that the pitcher is presenting to you. Unless you are talking about Jesus Hernandez, Jesus is not going to help you hit the curveball.

3 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic, and a dyslexic?  Someone who stays up all night wondering if there really is a doG.

I know...an old joke but it just popped into my head when I read your post.

I went through an agnostic phase many years ago now. I still have far more questions than answers, but I do believe in something greater than us. Anyway, different thread for that conversation.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic, and a dyslexic?  Someone who stays up all night wondering if there really is a doG.

I know...an old joke but it just popped into my head when I read your post.

I went through an agnostic phase many years ago now. I still have far more questions than answers, but I do believe in something greater than us. Anyway, different thread for that conversation.

I do not know that there is a true atheist (although my son claims to be). I always call myself an agnostic... can't prove this is a god(s), cannot prove there isn't.  I simply do not have faith.

• Like (+1) 3

Someone at worked asked me about this today. I remembered this thread so I thought I’d stop in and read. I haven’t followed it too much because there are people who like to spread fake information. I do recall seeing extremely overpriced Wayfair products in my news feed in sponsored ads. Whether it be money laundering, or other illicit activities driving them; the light was shed and it’s most likely being looked into.

As far as the preposterous idea that a global child sex trafficking ring could exist and involve people we’ve grown accustomed to trusting; there is going to come a day when people will be blown away with just how evil this world is. I’m glad people can laugh about it now. Everyone loves a good conspiracy like Jeffery Epstein or Hollywood sex cults.

Anyone who is involved with these kinds of things deserves a very slow and torturous death. Unlike some of you; I do believe in a heaven and a hell and I do hope that their souls rot for eternity and the pain they feel never subsides.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm not so sure about Wayfair or pizzagate but I'll bet Epstein was just the tip of the iceberg. I have no doubt big Hollywood names are involved in pedophilia and sex trafficking, they've always been. Sooner or later, they'll be found out.

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Someone at worked asked me about this today. I remembered this thread so I thought I’d stop in and read. I haven’t followed it too much because there are people who like to spread fake information. I do recall seeing extremely overpriced Wayfair products in my news feed in sponsored ads. Whether it be money laundering, or other illicit activities driving them; the light was shed and it’s most likely being looked into.

As far as the preposterous idea that a global child sex trafficking ring could exist and involve people we’ve grown accustomed to trusting; there is going to come a day when people will be blown away with just how evil this world is. I’m glad people can laugh about it now. Everyone loves a good conspiracy like Jeffery Epstein or Hollywood sex cults.

Anyone who is involved with these kinds of things deserves a very slow and torturous death. Unlike some of you; I do believe in a heaven and a hell and I do hope that their souls rot for eternity and the pain they feel never subsides.

I honestly think it was "kids" pulling a sweet prank.  They figured out how to be a third party seller (anonymously), and that was the next logical step for a joke.