Do any of you NOT use social media?

No social media.

This site is the closest I come to social media of any type.

I also don't own an Alexa, or Google home, I turn Siri off on my phone, and refuse to get a Ring doorbell.

Edited by Joe Miner
  • Like (+1) 1

Just here and occasionally post a pic of the kids on Facebook.  Only have that because my sisters nagged me about it way back.  Never had a log in at any other social media site.

Or does LinkedIn count?  To me that's just a tool for job searches or back channeling on prospective hires.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Whatnot78 said:

No facebook, twitter or any of that for me.  I'm called a boomer (even though I'm GenX) because of it.  But to me, it brings out the worst in people and I want no part of it.

Yeah, I used to be a real likable guy but look at me now.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Now, twitter? Twitter is a different story. While my twitter posts are all hearts ?  and flowers ? and football ? I do read twitter a lot. Even though it can be a sewer, it is also the fastest way to get information around the world.

+1

I don't understand why people dump on having Twitter accounts, it's like they don't understand that you can curate what you want to see (assuming Twitter isn't shadow banning content). I didn't have one until about 2 years ago, and while I rarely post anything, it has been enormously helpful in finding news that I am interested in. 

• Like (+1) 4