Black People Legally Murdered By White People in America

A lot of people on this board are extremely racist. They believe white people are the victims of racism. "How can white supremacy be real if my life sucks?" -- This is difficult for the @Chef Jims  of the world to understand. Yes, your individual life is a failure, even though you've had every advantage. Sorry, bud.

But you don't have to deal with things like this. When white people get murdered.... their deaths get investigated. When black people get murdered... it takes activism to initiate justice. 

George Floyd is just one of many names that white people only hear about... from other white people. 

Hey @billsfan1959 when you were a cop, how many crimes did you cover up for white people? Did you have any black coworkers? This is just another invitation for you to put your money where your mouth is and let us look at your policing career, as you have insisted it is relevant. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Why would you start a new thread if the black people are being legally murdered by white people?  I was right in an earlier post when I said that you not only had no game but tend to let your resentment over being short changed down there show up in your attitude. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why would you start a new thread if the black people are being legally murdered by white people?  I was right in an earlier post when I said that you not only had no game but tend to let your resentment over being short changed down there show up in your attitude. 

Is there another thread dedicated to the legal murder of black people in America? Shut your racist ass up.

By the way I'm extending this offer — I am now accepting scheduling for any/all of you little cowards to arrange a time to read your posts on a video camera. You don't have to share your name or address. Just stand by your words, with your face. 

I would like to see Racists be less cowardly in 2020. Can y'all do that? Either be a littttle less racist? Or a littttle less cowardly?

Y'all have been good at being Racist and Cowardly for a long time, just seems like maybe one or the other could go. 

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Is there another thread dedicated to the legal murder of black people in America? Shut your racist ass up.

By the way I'm extending this offer — I am now accepting scheduling for any/all of you little cowards to arrange a time to read your posts on a video camera. You don't have to share your name or address. Just stand by your words, with your face. 

I would like to see Racists be less cowardly in 2020. Can y'all do that? Either be a littttle less racist? Or a littttle less cowardly?

Y'all have been good at being Racist and Cowardly for a long time, just seems like maybe one or the other could go. 

You really are a simpleton, Stubby.

Just now, Unforgiven said:

Have we killed 6 million yet to get our shiny nazi badge 

If you think what Nazi Germany did to their Jewish population was bad for 10 years... just wait until you find out how America built itself for 250 years. 

Wait but did America have concentration camps? Oh yes buddy. They were called plantations. Some of your piget little cousins might've even gotten married in one.

And America really just killed these people legally? Oh yes buddy. They would chase them down. Hang them in trees. They'd do it for years and years and years.

And then, Americans just would continue to pretend it didn't happen? Up to and through June 7, 2020, this was still "debatable" 

Unforgiven later tonight:

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Congratulations on winning today's Nazi Award!!! You absolute moron!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

he escaped from a mental asylum...or he's q babys alt

This is funny stuff, you gotta admit.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

pfft i bet whackjob greg  thinks all white people have a pit like this in our white privileged backyard

That is the wonderful irony. If he did believe that to be true, he wouldn't be here saying what he is saying. What he is really saying is that he hopes to have a pit like that in his back yard.

Just now, Reality Check said:

That is the wonderful irony. If he did believe that to be true, he wouldn't be here saying what he is saying. What he is really saying is that he hopes to have a pit like that in his back yard.

filled with whiteys, right right right

13 hours ago, GregPersons said:

A lot of people on this board are extremely racist. They believe white people are the victims of racism. "How can white supremacy be real if my life sucks?" -- This is difficult for the @Chef Jims  of the world to understand. Yes, your individual life is a failure, even though you've had every advantage. Sorry, bud.

But you don't have to deal with things like this. When white people get murdered.... their deaths get investigated. When black people get murdered... it takes activism to initiate justice. 

George Floyd is just one of many names that white people only hear about... from other white people. 

Hey @billsfan1959 when you were a cop, how many crimes did you cover up for white people? Did you have any black coworkers? This is just another invitation for you to put your money where your mouth is and let us look at your policing career, as you have insisted it is relevant. 

Poor thread title aside (In order for something to be legal there needs to be law specifically condoning it), there are no laws which state white people can murder, or even simply kill (again, “murder” is a legal term with a narrow meaning), black people with impunity.

Present your crime data demonstrating three things:

1) there is an epidemic of white on black violence.

2) a disproportionate number of suspected white on black crimes which go unsolved.

3) the percentage of suspected white on black crimes which go uninvestigated until there is an uprising.

Or, you can allow me to save you the time:  there is zero data demonstrating what you say is true.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1