The 8 Levels of Control Revisited--Are We There Yet?

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

Interesting, so the alleged scheme to world domination isn't found anywhere in the book that the newspaper clipping cites. But it is in a different book! I'll order it on Amazon today. What was the title?

Here's an interesting quote that Alinsky did write, : “So as far as the Communists went, there were several special things that kept me out. Partly it was philosophic…I hate dogma. People who believed they owned the truth have been responsible for the most terrible things that have happened in our world, whether they were Communist purges or the Spanish Inquisition or the Salem witch hunts.”  

What book does the newspaper clipping cite?

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

What is there is an APP on your phone that traces and verifies your status as a non carrier....What if this becomes the ticket to go to Bills games, restaurants, clubs,....etc....you know....private entities operating in the free market....

Would you participate or stay home?

I'd consider moving. 

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Just wondered...I would do it in a minute ...your phone and computer/Apple/Google/FB/Amazon already know pretty much everything  there is to know about you....at least this would be tangibly useful...

If I don't have a phone how do I get into these public places?  Would I be required to wear something like a yellow star on my shirt to prove I'm virus free? 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, you could always buy his books and read them yourself.

Or just pull them off his bookshelf. 

Contract tracing is doomed to fail in America, even if they incentive the program.  Upper and middle class America are terrible at disappearing but poor America are experts at doing so.