draft

mead107

I will be working on a research paper, so I will be at my computer all day, watching TSW and ESPN (in that order!) for the latest news. Will also watch the TV on and off as the day rolls on.

No party, though, not enough football fans here...

Like every year, I gather my buddies for a Draft party...although this year we have to cut it early because we are going to a King Diamond that night (mostly out of my curiosity towards a man who claims he "is the orgasm of darkness).

We got a Bills fan (yours truly), a Steelers fan, a Raiders fan, a Titans fan, a Packers fan and a Redskins fan coming...so it'll be a nice blend of anger and frustration.

Like every year, I gather my buddies for a Draft party...although this year we have to cut it early because we are going to a King Diamond that night (mostly out of my curiosity towards a man who claims he "is the orgasm of darkness). 

We got a Bills fan (yours truly), a Steelers fan, a Raiders fan, a Titans fan, a Packers fan and a Redskins fan coming...so it'll be a nice blend of anger and frustration.

308473[/snapback]

Are you a KD/MF fan? I love their older stuff. I haven't seen him since the early 90's but always an interesting event. People love or hate him, lol.

Come, come into my coven

308473[/snapback]

It's a party weekend with 3 of my closest friends (also Bills fans). We will be watching every pick on day one and most on day two and we will not be breaking free to see any gay band - if that's what it is?

Jeff

I will be working on a research paper, so I will be at my computer all day, watching TSW and ESPN (in that order!) for the latest news. Will also watch the TV on and off as the day rolls on.

No party, though, not enough football fans here...

308469[/snapback]

That's because you live in Cardinal country!! Ha! Ha! You want to talk about "no football fans" I live in hockeytown, Canada. There are NO football fans here, period!! Just me..... :w00t:

That's because you live in Cardinal country!! Ha! Ha! You want to talk about "no football fans" I live in hockeytown, Canada. There are NO football fans here, period!! Just me.....  :w00t:

308633[/snapback]

You're from Renfrew? Neat. I'm from Ottawa. Good to see there's a nice representation of Canadian Bills fans.

You're from Renfrew? Neat. I'm from Ottawa. Good to see there's a nice representation of Canadian Bills fans.

308653[/snapback]

My family has a place on White Lake, not far from Renfrew.

I will be playin 36 in Myrtle. Know others have differant opinion, but watching the draft to me is like watching paint dry. Get updates between first and second rd, then get it all up date at the 37th hole.

Even have a wager on who can get their teams pick right, which I do not do very often. Big Mike was the only one I got right

308473[/snapback]

Nice. Going out of your way to go see an avowed Satanist in concert.