More Buffalo radio furloughs

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Edit: finally got to see the story. (Thanks @Gugny) At least these are not outright furloughs. Basically rolling unpaid 3-week vacations for many of the air staffs.

I wonder if they have any vacation saved up if they just wind up using that instead.  I'm not very familiar with the rest, but it's amazing how long Shred and Ragan have been doing their show at this point.  I've been listening pretty much since day one, on the bus on the way to school, hoping those canadians would moo back.

Edited by shrader

17 hours ago, shrader said:

I wonder if they have any vacation saved up if they just wind up using that instead.  I'm not very familiar with the rest, but it's amazing how long Shred and Ragan have been doing their show at this point.  I've been listening pretty much since day one, on the bus on the way to school, hoping those canadians would moo back.

Those guys are great.  You couldn't have found a more perfect fit for Buffalo talk show radio than those two guys in my opinion.  I've always felt like they are very in tune with the spirit of Western New York any time I've listened to them.  Will be a sad day when they call it quits.