“You want that guy”: Stefon Diggs through the eyes of his former coaches

On 3/28/2020 at 3:30 PM, Mr. K said:

High risk high reward though. I think this year is worth taking a shot at a guy. That being said if it fails, I'd give McBeane another shot at it.

McBeane has been forgiven for many mistakes already.  If Diggs starts crying about being underpaid and this fails I would say it's time to fire McBeane.  They have had enough time to make this team a contender.  Time is up, it's put up or shut up time. 

21 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Maybe so, and he should be.  You're comparing a vet with a BIG contract vs a second year, still raw prospect.  Expectations for Cousins should be high and he wasn't close to meeting them.  Diggs, I believe, realized this.

Cousins has passed for 4,000 yards 3 times.  We have never had a qb do that and have parties when they break 200 (Allen averages 190).  I can’t imagine Diggs will be happy if that continues.  He really, really cares about his numbers. 

Just now, heavydutyrudy said:

McBeane has been forgiven for many mistakes already.  If Diggs starts crying about being underpaid and this fails I would say it's time to fire McBeane.  They have had enough time to make this team a contender.  Time is up, it's put up or shut up time. 

Now THIS is a first post!

• Haha (+1) 1