There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I guess. ?‍♂️

Again, for Gods sake do what you alwaysbitchh about, read thje source documents @3rdnlng posted, or is that only for whenpeoplee dont agree with you.

We have one primary date in VA, it is open, Republicans choose not to have any candidate on the ballot due to "overwhelmeing support of President Trump"..from your own link BTW. The link is dated today. does not mean the news is from today..and i know you understand this

https://wtop.com/virginia/2020/03/virginia-2020-presidential-primary-voting-guide-everything-you-need-to-know/

The Virginia Republican Party has notified the Virginia Department of Elections it will not hold a primary on March 3. President Donald Trump is running for reelection and is expected to be officially selected as the state party’s nominee at a party convention.

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

WTF primary are you talking about? Presidential primary?

I'm adjusting! I was wrong about the Presidential one. That was March 3rd.

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Again, for Gods sake do what you alwaysbitchh about, read thje source documents @3rdnlng posted, or is that only for whenpeoplee dont agree with you.

We have one primary date in VA, it is open, Republicans choose not to have any candidate on the ballot due to "overwhelmeing support of President Trump"..from your own link BTW. The link is dated today. does not mean the news is from today..and i know you understand this

https://wtop.com/virginia/2020/03/virginia-2020-presidential-primary-voting-guide-everything-you-need-to-know/

I just linked to the Governor's executive orders.

The original stay at home day was June 10th. (signed March 30th)
The primaries were June 9th.
He did an EO to change them to the 23rd (signed April 13th)

People were having a ***** fit, and that was why. The original lock down date of the 10th, voting for House and Senate (not president) on the 9th.

Note: the links are from the governor.virginia.gov website. So, all square, @plenzmd1?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm adjusting! I was wrong about the Presidential one. That was March 3rd.

no worries, we all fudge up. What is so frustrating on this board is just this though..he posts something that is not even close to being true, i take quotes and post from the actual document...and i still have to take an hour. to prove him wrong.. It's  why most non Trump supporters give up, as i did . 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

no worries, we all fudge up. What is so frustrating on this board is just this though..he posts something that is not even close to being true, i take quotes and post from the actual document...and i still have to take an hour. to prove him wrong.. It's  why most non Trump supporters give up, as i did . 

Did you read the governor.virginia.gov links?

People were having a ***** fit, and that was why. The original lock down date of the 10th, voting for House and Senate (not president) on the 9th.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Did you read the governor.virginia.gov links?

Please tell me what primaries and how his actions favored one party of the other? 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Please tell me what primaries and how his actions favored one party of the other? 

There was some squawk about not being able to campaign. I have no idea the exact reasons as I clearly didn't keep track of what was going on. Until I went rooting through the VA Governor website just now, I didn't even know it was changed to June 23rd.

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I posted something that was true a while back. When I read that at the time I couldn't believe how far out the date (June 10th) was from the date I read the report. It didn't make sense in any way to commit to something that far out. I then read that it was a day after an election (June 9th). Whether I was correct right up to the date or not is less important than the way you responded to BG and myself. Your responses here have been less than gentlemanly considering the way you have been treated by others. This hasn't been your finest hour. 

There was some squawk about not being able to campaign. I have no idea the exact reasons as I clearly didn't keep track of what was going on. Until I went rooting through the VA Governor website just now, I didn't even know it was changed to June 23rd.

fair enough. Couple of points

1) Primaries moved to June 23rd for both parties...from your link, signed April 13th..just about a month ago..and yet your reaction is defend his assertion that somehow the Gov of VA was doing something nefarious based on his post..

2) So if a Republican cannot campaign agaist a republican, or a democrat agaisnt a democrat...i am missing the squawk

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I posted something that was true a while back. When I read that at the time I couldn't believe how far out the date (June 10th) was from the date I read the report. It didn't make sense in any way to commit to something that far out. I then read that it was a day after an election (June 9th). Whether I was correct right up to the date or not is less important than the way you responded to BG and myself. Your responses here have been less than gentlemanly considering the way you have been treated by others. This hasn't been your finest hour. 

I don't blame @plenzmd1, we are always saying people should verify.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

no, you consistently post erroneous information in this forum, and are far from gracious to people who hold apposing views.I am always, ALWAYS, polite to people who have different ideas and don't post drivel and disrespect their fellow posters, you are not one of those posters

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

fair enough. Couple of points

1) Primaries moved to June 23rd for both parties...from your link, signed April 13th..just about a month ago..and yet your reaction is defend his assertion that somehow the Gov of VA was doing something nefarious based on his post..

2) So if a Republican cannot campaign agaist a republican, or a democrat agaisnt a democrat...i am missing the squawk

1) It would be interesting to note if he changed it on April 13th because of the howling that went up. (I don't know, that would be something that might be able to be tracked down locally, if someone cared enough.)

2) Again, no idea. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

no, you consistently post erroneous information in this forum, and are far from gracious to people who hold apposing views.I am always, ALWAYS, polite to people who have different ideas and don't post drivel and disrespect their fellow posters, you are not one of those posters

I don't suffer fools gladly. There are certain posters here who have proven over and over that their posting doesn't reserve any respect. As far as me consistently posting erroneous information here you are as wrong as can be. Prove it.

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't suffer fools gladly. There are certain posters here who have proven over and over that their posting doesn't reserve any respect. As far as me consistently posting erroneous information here you are as wrong as can be. Prove it.

The last two times i have reponded to your posts, it is because you have posted  erroneous information.

1) Your assertion on the level of quarantine for people traveling from China

2) Todays assertion that the Governor of VA was messing with the presidential primary in VA

You are the very definition of "poster who has proven over and over that their posting doesn't "reserve" any respect". 

Edited by plenzmd1

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The last two times i have reponded to your posts, it is because you have posted  erroneous information.

1) Your assertion on the level of quarantine for people traveling from China

2) Todays assertion that the Governor of VA was messing with the presidential primary in VA

You are the very definition of "poster who has proven over and over that their posting doesn't "reserve" any respect". 

Quote me.

41 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

3rdnwrong! 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The judge isn't letting her out. But, her go fund me is almost at $500K.  Wow.

Shows you how stupid people are!