Tom Brady

udonkey

Yeah, the fact that he's been the hardest worker during the season and the offseason wouldnt have anything to do with him putting on muscle over the past 5 years would it?    Must be steroids since you cant come up with or accept any rational explanation for why he kicks your behinds year in and year out.

No, the rational explanation was his coaching staff. And you're awfully (ridiculously?) certain Brady never took steroids. Hell I believe ANY player, even a Bills player, could be using steroids. But naw, Brady would NEVER use steroids. It certainly flies in the face of the Pats' motto of "doing whatever it takes to win."

No, the rational explanation was his coaching staff.  And you're awfully (ridiculously?) certain Brady never took steroids.  Hell I believe ANY player, even a Bills player, could be using steroids.  But naw, Brady would NEVER use steroids.  It certainly flies in the face of the Pats' motto of "doing whatever it takes to win."

307403[/snapback]

Tom Brady never goes to the bathroom either. :doh:

PTR

No, the rational explanation was his coaching staff.  And you're awfully (ridiculously?) certain Brady never took steroids.  Hell I believe ANY player, even a Bills player, could be using steroids.  But naw, Brady would NEVER use steroids.  It certainly flies in the face of the Pats' motto of "doing whatever it takes to win."

307403[/snapback]

Why does anyone bother responding to this Patsie tripe?

No, the rational explanation was his coaching staff.

The same coaching staff that went 5-13 in the games he didn't start? Right...

And you're awfully (ridiculously?) certain Brady never took steroids.  Hell I believe ANY player, even a Bills player, could be using steroids.  But naw, Brady would NEVER use steroids.

If Brady's taking steroids, he should probably start taking some better ones, because he's only carrying 225lbs on a 6'-4" frame, and he's gangly as hell. A physical freak, he ain't.

307403[/snapback]

So his coaching staff is responsible for him putting on some muscle? What did they do, give him one of those WWF-type muscle bodysuits? Did they stuff socks into his shirtsleeves? How did they make him put on about 15 lbs of muscle?

Sure, any player could be using steroids but if Brady is, he should get his money back.

No the coaching staff wasn't responsible for him adding muscle; they were the reason why the Pats "kicked [our] behinds year in and year out." But to revisit the steroid issue, harken back to Haslett's comments about a "all-time great" player for the Bills, who was told he wouldn't make the team without adding weight to get above 300#. Reportedly that player was Kent Hull, who denied it; but whomever it was, I doubt Haslett was lying because he didn't have a book to sell and was one of the elder statesmen of the team. And when Willis was asked recently in an interview what he thought about the crackdown on steroids, his reply was "well they let them get away with it before, what's changed?" And again, a big knock on Brady was him being so light. Sure it's speculation, but to totally dismiss it is fanciful.

I think I've maybe watched (part, not all of) one SNL episode this year.  Brady hosting tonight made me want to avoid it all the more.

307207[/snapback]

I'm with you, Bud! My wife and I were watching T.V. Sat. night and I clicked "info" on the remote.. saw Tom Brady hosts SNL and within seconds I was watching Family Guy! :doh:

will the idiot bills fans stopp trying to trounce the pats out of your seeded jealousy?? You give a horrible name to our fandom by being outright disrespectful. As a bills fan and as I do loathe the pats. I also have a deep respect for them. You see, unlike our quarterback who couldnt win games, tom brady wins them whether they be ugly wins or good wins. what it all comes down to is wins. so until we beat them like we did that season opener in 2003, stop talkin sh** about the Pats. We are in no place to do so. Wwe have an unbproven qb, our o line still has voids to fill, and we have a rb who wants out and we need to find a replacement for him. That said, why canty people here ever be rational?????? :doh:

The funniest bit was the very end of the show when Brady is behind the stage and is confronted by "Peyton Manning" and Donovan's McNabb's mother (and McNabb)....all played by some cast members?. They wanted to know why Brady got the SNL gig and not them and kept spouting off reasons why they are better than Brady. made me laugh for a minute or so.

I give Brady the credit he is due. if a Bills QB won 3 SB's we'd all be screaming that he doesn't get enough respect and attention.

will the idiot bills fans

we have a rb who wants out and we need to find a replacement for him. That said, why canty people here ever be rational?????? :D

307788[/snapback]

Idiots!!! In case you haven't noticed, THs "replacement" is the reason he wants out. I personally think McGahee is a terriffic replacement RB.