A Ridiculous Reality, Fantasy Within Football FA in the NFL !!

T master

Okay i know what this will bring from all of you Bills faithful & i'm prepared for it ! I believe that this was floated out there a while ago in some form but all in the fun of imagining what the wildest of scenario's that could happen this would top them all !!

The last 20 yrs the Bills have taken a back seat to the Pats & the guy that has been the constant in that happening is moving on & he is looking for a team with a good D, a good WR room (add Diggs) , good TE room , a strong O line, good RB's a solid coaching staff (Dabol relationship) with a strong FO not afraid to make big moves & above all a team on the door step of winning it all . With a GM that is all about winning & making the team better think of this .

Beane signs Brady to the Bills & Gronk comes out of retirement to play for his home town team ! Brady would have his (Edelman/Welker) in Beasley, Gronk/Knox TE's, Diggs/Brown WR's Dabol's familiarity with Brady & his type of game plan he likes . ? And a top 5 defense ! They have the cash .

Okay this might be a bit ridiculous & it isn't going to happen but it's not that far out of the realm of reality & would send the NFL into shock, i for one think if that was to happen the Super Bowl would be almost a given ! 

We all know this won't happen Brady is looking to go to a bigger, warmer place to play i think he will go to the Chargers seeing as they will go into a nice brand new stadium & the Chargers are close too the Bucs are possible too but i don't think either are as close as the Bills !! 

If you think Bills fans drink now you can only imagine going from hating Brady to rooting for him to be the guy in B/lo ?

Sure Josh was brought in to be the future but in the short team to learn from the GOAT not to mention if Brady would want to give BB a reality check this could set the NFL on it's ear if it were to happen & the Bills faithful would be in such a state of confusion as far as a love/hate relationship but alcohol sales would be off the charts !! 

The Cardinals brought in Warner when they had Lienart as their future ...

1 hour ago, T master said:

Okay i know what this will bring from all of you Bills faithful & i'm prepared for it ! I believe that this was floated out there a while ago in some form but all in the fun of imagining what the wildest of scenario's that could happen this would top them all !!

The last 20 yrs the Bills have taken a back seat to the Pats & the guy that has been the constant in that happening is moving on & he is looking for a team with a good D, a good WR room (add Diggs) , good TE room , a strong O line, good RB's a solid coaching staff (Dabol relationship) with a strong FO not afraid to make big moves & above all a team on the door step of winning it all . With a GM that is all about winning & making the team better think of this .

Beane signs Brady to the Bills & Gronk comes out of retirement to play for his home town team ! Brady would have his (Edelman/Welker) in Beasley, Gronk/Knox TE's, Diggs/Brown WR's Dabol's familiarity with Brady & his type of game plan he likes . ? And a top 5 defense ! They have the cash .

Okay this might be a bit ridiculous & it isn't going to happen but it's not that far out of the realm of reality & would send the NFL into shock, i for one think if that was to happen the Super Bowl would be almost a given ! 

We all know this won't happen Brady is looking to go to a bigger, warmer place to play i think he will go to the Chargers seeing as they will go into a nice brand new stadium & the Chargers are close too the Bucs are possible too but i don't think either are as close as the Bills !! 

If you think Bills fans drink now you can only imagine going from hating Brady to rooting for him to be the guy in B/lo ?

Sure Josh was brought in to be the future but in the short team to learn from the GOAT not to mention if Brady would want to give BB a reality check this could set the NFL on it's ear if it were to happen & the Bills faithful would be in such a state of confusion as far as a love/hate relationship but alcohol sales would be off the charts !! 

The Cardinals brought in Warner when they had Lienart as their future ...

If you are not self quarantining, you need to begin immediately. 

• Haha (+1) 2