OT Divorce

I got my divorce Decree today and its been a rough one. Im trying to figure myself out anymore. My question to you guys that have been divorced or even those married how did you get through it or suggest to.

306639[/snapback]

you need to get 4 or 5 hookers and have some fun . :D

probably would have already done that except for the fact I would probably be one that gets caught.

306641[/snapback]

why would you get caught ? ask if they are a cop they have to tell you if they are

I got my divorce Decree today and its been a rough one. Im trying to figure myself out anymore. My question to you guys that have been divorced or even those married how did you get through it or suggest to.

306639[/snapback]

September 11 at 1:05 p.m.

306639[/snapback]

There is no magic formula, my friend. There is only the ability to wake up every morning and realize that this is life. This is your one shot. And until they can prove you get a second chance at this through reincarnation, you need to make the most of it that you can. Sometimes that means baby steps.

But you only get one of these things called a life. Remind yourself that everytime it sucks.

And don't forget. The only way to appreciate happiness is to live through pain.

You are finally free!  Go out and have some fun.  Do the things you wanted to do but couldn't because you were married.  Climb a mountain, buy a sports car, get bills season tickets...

306656[/snapback]

good advice. Get some your self a young piece of ass!

You are finally free!  Go out and have some fun.  Do the things you wanted to do but couldn't because you were married.  Climb a mountain, buy a sports car, get bills season tickets...

306656[/snapback]

Ive got season tickets, and she used to go with me.

Well if you're really down and out, look into counseling... Secondly, do not jump into a rebound relationship, it serves you no good and only delays the pain. Deal with what you've got, accept that fact that life has changed, and everything happens for a reason. "You are never where you want to be, but always where you planned on being." That comes from a good source :D ... In addition take time to get to know yourself again. Remember what life was like before you met this woman, and how you were fine. Enjoy, learn, and move forward one day at a time.

Peace

306639[/snapback]

when i got divorced i had the feeling there was someone right for me out there. So I started looking for her. When the date wsn't the right lady I made sure I didn't keep the wrong ones hanging around. I kept my plate clean. Sometimes the wrong ones didn't want to let go. The five years afetr my divorce I found my present wife and fell in love. That was 19 years ago and we're still in love. Good luck.

Ive got season tickets, and she used to go with me.

306661[/snapback]

There's the problem right there, you have to let guys be guys....you're with her 24/7......Bills games should be your time to let loose!!!!

306639[/snapback]

go straight to the Sundowner

go straight to the Sundowner

306671[/snapback]

I talked to "R" today and we decided that we are getting a motorhome for the home opener and are renting a room at the luxiouris "Twin Oaks" motel for the Denver game!!!!!