Bucs or Cards deal?

Cards-- I would accept the LJ Shelton and a swap of 2nds for sure. I would also "settle" for LJ and their 3rd instead of swapping 2nds.

Bucs--I would not take on Kenyatta Walker or Stinchcomb straight up. I wouldn't take their 3rd straight up for Travis either. I would however take their 2nd rounder straight up for Travis. That seems logical but would hamper them in moving up into the first round for a "targeted' pick.

Best deal to me: LJ and swap of 2nd's.

Next best deal: Travis for the Bucs' 2nd rounder

Last deal: LJ and their(Cards) 3rd rounder

I know the Iggles have supposedly inquired but not sure about the interest.

Late

What I wouldn't do is trade Henry for Arizona's 3rd rd pick (#95-last in the rd) in anyway, shape or form. Here's my wish list.

a) Trade Henry for Tampa's 3rd rd pick (#91) and swap for each other's 2nd rders. Buffalo's 2nd rder is #55 and Tampa's is #36.

b) Trade Henry for Tampa's 2nd rder outright.

c) Trade Henry with Arizona for LJ Shelton and swap for each other's 2nd rders. Buffalo's is #55 and Arizona's is #44. I simply am not too excited about acqiring LJ, I just don't think he'll be able to crack our starting line-up. I'd rather have a higher pick than getting a back-up.

* I'm not including any scenarios with Philly for the sole reason that I don't believe that they are really interested. My understanding is that we have been initiating the talks. If Philly is really in the picture, than I think that they would make the best trading partner of all. The possibilities with them would command the highest compensations due to all the draft picks that they have.

I don't see Shelton as a long-term answer at LT. You don't want to pay a guy $3 million a year to be a backup; and you don't want to trade for a guy whom you're trying to replace.

My vote would be to package Henry and Clements to a team like Arizona for their first and maybe something more (like a third). We then trade the picks from Arizona to someone else to move up a few spots in the first, so we can take Mike Williams.