Impressive driving

Fezmid

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/15/dealershi...t.ap/index.html

Wasn't AD saying that we should get rid of driver's license and just get a license to procreate?  This may refute that a tad and convince us to just add the license for procreation :D

CW

306426[/snapback]

I didn't say we should get rid of driver's licenses. However, I do think I should be elected Supreme Ultimate Ruler so I can show how great benevolent dictatorship can really be. :D

However, I do think I should be elected Supreme Ultimate Ruler so I can show how great benevolent dictatorship can really be.   :D

306464[/snapback]

That job has been taken by Diana Ross for some time. To usurp her you'd have to be either nuttier than her, or better looking (current day form). I'd direct most people to try for the latter, but in your case.....

Apparently she misread the tag on the Mercury Marauder she was test driving and thought that it was a Mercury "Murderer."

Thank you!!! I'll be here all night.

Jay Leno, eat your heart out.

"She must have panicked," said Joe Sica, sales manager at Honda of Fort Myers.

Hey Joe....amazing insight on your part.  I would have guessed the sleazy car salesman tactics pissed her off and she was gunning for him the whole time.

306509[/snapback]

Your avatar disturbs me - though not as much as the thought of certain posters procreating.

I would have guessed the sleazy car salesman tactics pissed her off and she was gunning for him the whole time.

306509[/snapback]

Yeah, I see those sleazy people all the time, like that plumber I had who ripped me off, or that roofer who ripped me off, or that guy who was suppose to fix my computer who ripped me off. And you're a moderator? :D