This says it all

blzrul

From the North American Fleet Assocation Newsletter.

-------------------------------

BIODIESEL ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL

Both presidential candidates were applauded this week by the National Biodiesel Board (NBB). Democratic nominee John Kerry is campaigning from a bus fueled by domestically produced biodiesel. Two campaign buses took on a load of B20 (20 percent biodiesel mixed with 80 percent diesel).

President George W. Bush has made numerous statements of support of biodiesel, and while speaking at the Farm Progress Show in Iowa August 31, he said, "I believe in biodiesel."

Biodiesel is a cleaner burning alternative to petroleum-based diesel, and it is made from renewable resources like soybeans, grown in the U.S. More than 400 major fleets use biodiesel commercially nationwide. About 300 retail filling stations make biodiesel available to the public, and more than 1,000 petroleum distributors carry it nationwide.

---------------------------

The point? Bush TALKS the talk. Kerry WALKS the WALK. Game set match.

Democratic nominee John Kerry is campaigning from a bus fueled by domestically produced biodiesel. Two campaign buses took on a load of B20 (20 percent biodiesel mixed with 80 percent diesel).

But only in Ohio. Nowhere else. Just Ohio. And that has nothing to do with the producer of the particular brand of biodiesel he's using being in Ohio. But, of course, you convieniently "forgot" to mention that part...

And if he's so environmentally and energy friendly, why'd he vote AGAINST a bill to raise auto efficiency standards? Oh, that's right...because he's two-faced.

But only in Ohio.  Nowhere else.  Just Ohio.  And that has nothing to do with the producer of the particular brand of biodiesel he's using being in Ohio.  But, of course, you convieniently "forgot" to mention that part...

And if he's so environmentally and energy friendly, why'd he vote AGAINST a bill to raise auto efficiency standards?  Oh, that's right...because he's two-faced.

22697[/snapback]

Facts suck.

The point? Bush TALKS the talk. Kerry WALKS the WALK. Game set match.

Yes...I see the truth now. What was I thinking? Clearly Kerry is the answer. He's driving a vehicle that only uses EIGHTY PERCENT diesel in one single state! The clouds are really starting to clear up for me now.

Man oh man...it MUST be tough being a Democrat these days.

Yes...I see the truth now. What was I thinking? Clearly Kerry is the answer. He's driving a vehicle that only uses EIGHTY PERCENT diesel in one single state! The clouds are really starting to clear up for me now.

Man oh man...it MUST be tough being a Democrat these days.

22771[/snapback]

Gosh, how many threads like this are we going to have today?

"Bush isn't using a bio-diesel bus."

"Bush would have jumped ship if there was an assassination attempt at the RNC."

"People on the other side of the world want Bush to lose."

Gosh, how many threads like this are we going to have today?

"Bush isn't using a bio-diesel bus."

"Bush would have jumped ship if there was an assassination attempt at the RNC."

"People on the other side of the world want Bush to lose."

22780[/snapback]

It's post Labor Day rhetoric. Hail Mary stuff, really. They're in deep crap and they're going after anything they can get their hands on. Soon, oh so soon, the Kitty Kelly book will be out and THAT will surely give Kerry the bump he needs to save the world.

Somehow you don't seem sincere.  Are you playing with the hot pocket crew again?

22883[/snapback]

No!! come on VA, you know their right. Kerry's the right guy at the right time in this country's history.

Was that two minutes for Hot-pockets in the micro or three, sh*t cant remember.

No!! come on VA, you know their right. Kerry's the right guy at the right time in this country's history. 

Was that two minutes for Hot-pockets in the micro or three, sh*t cant remember.

22888[/snapback]

stevestojan you're asking me. I haven't had a hot pocket in 20 years, when they first came out. Thought they were gross and pretty much unfulfilling, vowed never to get mixed up wth them again.

Ok then let's talk about Bush being MIA, Bush's stealth record increase in medicare, Bush's record deficit and all those dead soldiers.

Naw, let's not go there. Let's talk about how Kerry looks like a tree.

Little things for little minds. All I have to do is start a thread and up they pop like mushrooms!

Ok then let's talk about Bush being MIA, Bush's stealth record increase in medicare, Bush's record deficit and all those dead soldiers.

Naw, let's not go there.  Let's talk about how Kerry looks like a tree.

Little things for little minds.  All I have to do is start a thread and up they pop like mushrooms!

22975[/snapback]

Get your Soros check today?

Naw, let's not go there.  Let's talk about how Kerry looks like a tree.

Little things for little minds.  All I have to do is start a thread and up they pop like mushrooms!

22975[/snapback]

Yeah. Heaven forbid those who use the program actually pay for it. Such a novel concept.