Wow!!!

I remember reading about that case when it happened. The guy was one of many who answered the ad which requested a person who was willing to be killed and eaten. The guy that replied cut off his own dick and made the killer splilt it with him. Lots more to that story. Truth is stranger then fiction...

I remember reading about that case when it happened.  The guy was one of many who answered the ad which requested a person who was willing to be killed and eaten.  The guy that replied cut off his own dick and made the killer splilt it with him.  Lots more to that story.  Truth is stranger then fiction...

304694[/snapback]

Yeah yeah... didn't he give the dead guy a tour of his house.. show him the meat hook and all that? Wasn't there some big Hannibal type thing going on?

I lived in West Berlin from 1982 - 1988 working in support of the US Army at USA FSB. Those local Herms take the cake in the Nutball Olympics. At that time the clubs stayed open around the clock and I was in my late 20s. So we had a lot of fun while the Mark rate was good.

Cue Babs ... "Memories .... "

And a middle name and a last name and at one time the bologna's parents had high hopes for their child...then again if one grows up and wants to be bologna, the parents were probably pretty fugged themselves...

:(

304866[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::doh::w00t::w00t:

....."put the lotion in the basket"....... :(

304791[/snapback]

The guy who was the psycho in Silence of the Lambs (and said that line) plays the captain on Monk (the guy with the mustache). I was astounded when I heard that.