How many prime time games do the Bills get?

duey

How many prime time games do the Bills get?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How many prime time games do the Bills get?

• None
    • One (MNF)
    • One (Sunday Night Football - SNF)
    • Two (both MNF)
    • Two (MNF and SNF)
    • Two (both SNF)
    • Three
    • More than three (Yeah, right, do we look like the Dolfelons?)

None

We're not coming off a playoff season

We don't have the Bledsoe/New England Melodrama

We're not a national bandwagon team with a suckass record like miami, dallas, or sf that get MNF games anyway

We don't have a true superstar like peyton manning, ray lewis, or ron mexico

We will get at least 1 Sunday night game, maybe two. Likely against Miami or the Jets....it seems that the NFL tries to schedule all teams at least once for a prime time appearence. A lot of analysts thought Buffalo was the "most dangerous" team the second half of last season, maybe that translates into a Monday night game?

They would all be away games and we would get punked.

303699[/snapback]

Road games at Kansas City and Pittsburgh aren't on our schedule this year, are they? That's two opportunities the NFL lost to screw us with night games. Of course, there's always New England.

I wouldn't mind a Monday Nighter at Pee Pee Park though

I think there will be a lot of interest in the start of the JP era, and the emergence of Lee and Willis. You know how the NFL and the media love that whole "Big Three" thing (Troy with Emmitt and Irvin; Peyton with Marvin and Edge), so perhaps there will be interest in our boys being the start of the next Big Three.

I say one and one...maybe Denver at home and Jets or Pats on the road.

Has it been determined where each nationally televised game will be shown on. I remember hearing that ABC and ESPN may switch nights. Is that official or just a thought? And will it begin this year or 2006?

Anyone know?

How about we do a poll on how many seperate threads there will be once the schedule is released. BREAKING NEWS!!!! Good luck today mods, may the force be with you.

303755[/snapback]

are you really the coach?

new to TSW, but a big fan of the radio show when it was on. sorry to everyone for asking, but i had to know