Earl Thomas says refs need to "protect Lamar Jackson more"

I'm sorry, but if you are going to be a QB that runs the ball constantly and waits until the last split second to pull the ball, I am telling my defense to tackle both the RB and QB on every play.  You are going to mess around and try to deceive the defense, then I'm coming after everyone.  All are fair game if you put yourself in that position.

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, sven233 said:

I'm sorry, but if you are going to be a QB that runs the ball constantly and waits until the last split second to pull the ball, I am telling my defense to tackle both the RB and QB on every play.  You are going to mess around and try to deceive the defense, then I'm coming after everyone.  All are fair game if you put yourself in that position.

Yup.  If they institute a "defenseless QB" rule, then you might as well just make them untouchable in games.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:43 PM, Mr. WEO said:

If Edmunds or Milano had commented that referees should protect Josh Allen (currently # 2 in rushing attrempts, #3 in yards and #1 in TDs for QBs) better, I'm going to guess that no one here would argue otherwise.

It's Earl Thomas, one dirty MFER who said it, so F him he's a hypocrite.