I believe today's the day...

The Great Karnak predicts that they start with the NFC and that the AFC East schedules will be the last to be shown. :doh:

303406[/snapback]

Except for one game; they'll probably lead off with the first game of the year which the Patsies will host.

I bet it happens again

303489[/snapback]

I think they may have taken a cue from the NCAA Tournament selection show this year 'round now that it is a major event for the NFL Network. There probably won't be any leaks.

My bad, Rich. :doh: But the same way I wouldn't waste one hour of my life, I wouldn't waste two doing the same thing. There's five months 'til the real games start to digest the sched.

I remember last year that WFAN in NY had both the Jets and Giants schedules pretty early in the day, and then with other information from other cities, we were able to start piecing together our schedule. Sure beats the hell out of working.

I think they may have taken a cue from the NCAA Tournament selection show this year 'round now that it is a major event for the NFL Network. There probably won't be any leaks.

My bad, Rich. :doh: But the same way I wouldn't waste one hour of my life, I wouldn't waste two doing the same thing. There's five months 'til the real games start to digest the sched.

303498[/snapback]

All the same, I wouldn't mind it one bit if someone here who had the NFL Network would post the schedules as they come up. :lol: