Willis on ESPN Bowling Night

Seriously...is there nothing better that espn could be showing? I believe it is the first week of the baseball season...how about that.

And before you say "you're watching it", I am ONLY watching it because willis is on..somehow i dont think people are watching for Paul Mara, Ephraim Salaam or whoever the heck this elena beard chick is...

Willis, the two sport athlete.

Hardly....This reminds me of watching celebrity poker. They are playing the game, but hardly doing it well!

This would be much more interesting if they got bigger name athletes. Willis...okay..but the other3..come on.

Hardly....This reminds me of watching celebrity poker.  They are playing the game, but hardly doing it well!

This would be much more interesting if they got bigger name athletes.  Willis...okay..but the other3..come on.

303114[/snapback]

I agree, it would be much better if Travis Henry and Joe Burns were there.

i look at that amazing specimen and think...wow, he's ours. He's our franchise back. Look at that guy. Jeezuz H.

Yea, it was bowling.

but you can see how much he likes to win. how competetive he is.

Damn. Willis...

If he could speak he'd be the #1 media darling.

i look at that amazing specimen and think...wow, he's ours. He's our franchise back. Look at that guy. Jeezuz H.

Yea, it was bowling.

but you can see how much he likes to win. how competetive he is.

Damn. Willis...

If he could speak he'd be the #1 media darling.

Hey, if they could teach Patrick Ewing to speak...

Hey, I gotta hand it to Willis, trying to endear himself to the local fans by playing the second most popular indoor recreational activity in WNY.... :doh:

303243[/snapback]

Second to eating wings?