Auto Zone: Emasculation Station

Gugny

You at least tried...here's your participation trophy.  I am glad the young lady saw this as a teaching moment.

PS.  My wife had to help me the last time I changed the wiper blades on my car.  Like you, I put the wrong frickin adapter on the passenger side.  Turned a 5 minute job into an hour....

image.png

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 2

On 11/26/2019 at 12:52 PM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

This does bring up another thing that I've always wondered. Guys who love going  to the hardware store. I get doing things around the house to not have to pay someone else to do it. But it's still a chore and I'd rather be doing like a million different things besides fixing things around the house. I think most guys just feel that they're supposed to love it as a man, because that's what Home Improvement tells us men are like. 

I just let my wife do it but I am the one who drives her to store and lugs stuff in.  When she grew up her older brothers taught her to do a lot of things and has a knack for it and many have told her she should be working in some job fixing things.  She even fixes her industrial sewing machines her self and those are real complicated.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:44 PM, JoeF said:

You at least tried...here's your participation trophy.  I am glad the young lady saw this as a teaching moment.

PS.  My wife had to help me the last time I changed the wiper blades on my car.  Like you, I put the wrong frickin adapter on the passenger side.  Turned a 5 minute job into an hour....

image.png

I did manage to get the other two on!!!

Image result for meatloaf two out of three aint bad"

• Haha (+1) 1