10-4 Pats vs. 10-4 Bills in week 16

MClem06

4 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

Dallas game is going to really be a struggle. Just the way the Cowboys are built. I don't think they're Top 5, but they have a huge offensive line geared toward the power run game and a defense that gets to the QB about as fast as any team in the NFL. If you watched them lately you would know what I'm talking about. OK results, it's the the style of play that scares me. 

Dallas can look like any slot on the spectrum from trash to gods on any given series this season

somehow i have never developed hate or like for America's Team over 50 years, leads to a lot of amusement by watching the reactions of others

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Dallas can look like any slot on the spectrum from trash to gods on any given series this season

somehow i have never developed hate or like for America's Team over 50 years, leads to a lot of amusement by watching the reactions of others

I don't disagree about Dallas as a whole. I don't think they're a threat for a Super Bowl or anything. They're inconsistent. That said, what they do consistently is exactly what we don't do well. Namely run the ball with power (offensive line has been healthy and unhealthy all year, hopefully we get unhealthy). Then since they added Bennett, that pass rush is just dumb = Allen bailing, fumbles, picks, etc. If you caught them play the Vikings a few weeks ago, that is what we need to do in order to have a chance. Minnesota lived off play action, screens, anything to turn the speed and aggressiveness Dallas has on defense against itself.      

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

When is the last time Brady* went three games with only one TD pass? He didn't even throw a TD against the Eagles. Edelman had to do it.

I know it's popular to believe Brady* is some kind of god, but he's playing the worst football he's played in years and you don't even need to look at this stats. Just look at his mug. When Brady pouts like this....bad things, man. Bad things.

I'm gonna remember this moment, because it will likely be the only time LABillzFan and LSHMEAB agree on something. Move to Idaho or what? LABillzFan had a better ring to it.

This is a boy who cried wolf situation. We've heard the cries for years that Brady is done, so some are just conditioned to believe the boy is lying. This time, THERE'S ACTUALLY A WOLF!