100% problem with the Deep Ball this year.

Allen2Moulds

Josh's issue with short and intermediate accuracy was that he put too much on his throws and he was overthrowing. He seems to have solved the issue and become much more accurate in the 0-25 range. But that recalibration has led to him not having the right touch on his long ball anymore. I think he is also in recent weeks been told to be more conservative with turnovers. So in order to minimize turnovers he is over throwing the ball deep. Given the improvement Josh has made in his short accuracy and avoiding turnovers I think he can find his long ball again. Hopefully in the last 7 games he makes some stride. I do think that Foster coming back will result in some big plays. 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:21 PM, BillsBlue said:

Exactly how I feel about Josh and the deep ball he's just scared of throwing picks 

When you throw four against the Patriots that is what gets in your head !  The Bills chose the wrong game for him to show his bravado.

11 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Josh's issue with short and intermediate accuracy was that he put too much on his throws and he was overthrowing. He seems to have solved the issue and become much more accurate in the 0-25 range. But that recalibration has led to him not having the right touch on his long ball anymore. I think he is also in recent weeks been told to be more conservative with turnovers. So in order to minimize turnovers he is over throwing the ball deep. Given the improvement Josh has made in his short accuracy and avoiding turnovers I think he can find his long ball again. Hopefully in the last 7 games he makes some stride. I do think that Foster coming back will result in some big plays. 

I think his accuracy on the 0-15 yards has increased significantly...15-25 is still work in progress...has been dreadful for above 25 yards...Josh keep working hard...you will achieve your goals

Edited by ganesh
  • Thank you (+1) 1