Hearst visit to Bills

Chan. 4 news reported that Hearst visited the Bills yesterday. Another positive sign Henry is gone, Shelton may be a Bill, and we are trying to get  a vet to back up whatch talking about Willis.

299414[/snapback]

A HEARST visited the Bills, did Billy Buffalo die :blink:

Chan. 4 news reported that Hearst visited the Bills yesterday. Another positive sign Henry is gone, Shelton may be a Bill, and we are trying to get  a vet to back up whatch talking about Willis.

299414[/snapback]

Thanks for the vine, Frank:

I equate the excitement over Shelton to the hysteria over Jason Gildon last year. "Look we filled a position of need on the paper version of the team!" Unfortunately, as they say, the games aren't played on paper, they're played on TV, Frank. War McNally! War Bob Lambs pointy elbows! I'm OUTTT!!! :blink:

The Shelton deal gets done, the Hearst deal gets done, and the Bills have pre-addressed 2 needs people have in their mocks for Day 1. Add to this the good news about MArk Campbell's recovery at TE, and it's looking more and more like BPA (WR, DT, CB, S) or best CB available with that RD#1 pick.

I equate the excitement over Shelton to the hysteria over Jason Gildon last year.  "Look we filled a position of need on the paper version of the team!"  Unfortunately, as they say, the games aren't played on paper, they're played on TV, Frank.  War McNally! War Bob Lambs pointy elbows!  I'm OUTTT!!! :blink:

299869[/snapback]

That's fuggin' FUNNY. :D

The Shelton deal gets done, the Hearst deal gets done, and the Bills have pre-addressed 2 needs people have in their mocks for Day 1. Add to this the good news about MArk Campbell's recovery at TE, and it's looking more and more like BPA (WR, DT, CB, S) or best CB available with that RD#1 pick.

299875[/snapback]

Which RD#1 pick is that?

I equate the excitement over Shelton to the hysteria over Jason Gildon last year.  "Look we filled a position of need on the paper version of the team!"  Unfortunately, as they say, the games aren't played on paper, they're played on TV, Frank.  War McNally! War Bob Lambs pointy elbows!  I'm OUTTT!!! :blink:

299869[/snapback]

LOL ! Now I'll be watching Lambs' elbows at the next tailgate. :D

299414[/snapback]

Oh boy! Maybe we can get Emmitt too.