JP going to Wisconsin to work with LE

According to Bills Digest, while LE is at Wisconsin working on getting his college diploma, JP will be travelling up there to workout with him. Hopefully that's true because we heard similar things about RJ and EM working out in California on the beach, and that never happened. But I think it WILL happen. Both are young, have desire, and have little else going on their lives (i.e. no wife and/or kids) so I see no reason why it won't.

According to Bills Digest, while LE is at Wisconsin working on getting his college diploma, JP will be travelling up there to workout with him. Hopefully that's true because we heard similar things about RJ and EM working out in California on the beach, and that never happened. But I think it WILL happen. Both are young, have desire, and have little else going on their lives (i.e. no wife and/or kids) so I see no reason why it won't.

299413[/snapback]

[/quote

Who is LE please?

According to Bills Digest, while LE is at Wisconsin working on getting his college diploma, JP will be travelling up there to workout with him.  Hopefully that's true because we heard similar things about RJ and EM working out in California on the beach, and that never happened.  But I think it WILL happen.  Both are young, have desire, and have little else going on their lives (i.e. no wife and/or kids) so I see no reason why it won't.

299413[/snapback]

While the RJ-EM workout wasn't true, Flutie & EM did workout together in the offseason and say what you will about Flutie, but that was a break out year of sorts for Moulds. Hopefully JP and Lee will have similar success.

Sue?  Is that you?

Lee Evans.

299421[/snapback]

Oh my god, I'm crying over here.... that was too funny..

I mean, even if you didn't figure out right away that LE was Evans, context of the rest of the post, as in "RJ and EM" should have been enough to narrow it down to a WR...

Oh my god, I'm crying over here.... that was too funny..

I mean, even if you didn't figure out right away that LE was Evans, context of the rest of the post, as in "RJ and EM" should have been enough to narrow it down to a WR...

299631[/snapback]

Oh, your back. :lol:

Welcome.

Now if we can just get Moulds up there as well.......

299667[/snapback]

I'd rather see JR up there. Moulds will do his thing, but JR needs some help.

Sorry...I like talking in code. :lol:

While the RJ-EM workout wasn't true, Flutie & EM did workout together in the offseason and say what you will about Flutie, but that was a break out year of sorts for Moulds.  Hopefully JP and Lee will have similar success.

299609[/snapback]

Ummmm.....how does playing basketball help his football skills? Dunking over the FG crossbar maybe. :blink:

Am I wrong, or has JP basically done everything right during this offseason?

I just hope that translates into a player who knows what he is doing come Sunday afternoons at the Ralph.

But working with Lee is a great start. Maybe next month he will work with EM

Am I wrong, or has JP basically done everything right during this offseason?

Yeah, friggin' moron. Oh, wait a minute...

I just hope that translates into a player who knows what he is doing come Sunday afternoons at the Ralph.

It surely can't hurt.

But working with Lee is a great start.  Maybe next month he will work with EM.

It would have to be in Buffalo. And Eric would have to want to be there.

Ummmm.....how does playing basketball help his football skills?  Dunking over the FG crossbar maybe.    :D

299921[/snapback]

You're right. They didn't workout together - or work on timing together. Nor did they develop a relationship that translated to EM being Flutie's go-to guy and Eric having a pretty solid year. My bad. :blink:

You know this all nice and dandy, but I would feel much better if JP, Lee, Eric, the TE's, and the coaches were together in Buffalo. This to me has party time, drinking at the local Polish brew pub every night written all over it.

Who cares if they "work out" together, if they aren't practicing properly, they aren't practicing.

You know this all nice and dandy, but I would feel much better if JP, Lee, Eric, the TE's, and the coaches were together in Buffalo.  This to me has party time, drinking at the local Polish brew pub every night written all over it. 

Who cares if they "work out" together, if they aren't practicing properly, they are practicing.

300205[/snapback]

That thought crossed my mind too. I mean, a school as big as Wisconsin doesn't have distance learning programs online like BlackBoard?

I'm glad they'll be spending some time together, it'll help, but I'd like it better if it was in Bflo.