NASA Satellite captures a black hole destroying a star

BuffaloBill

21 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'm not sure if you're tailgating early or you just aren't up to speed.  I'll start from the beginning:

1. The center of galaxies are typically occupied by supermassive black holes.  I don't think there is any debate here.  This is totally and completely unrelated to the topic I mentioned.

2. There is currently a working theory about a distant planet within the bounds of our solar system.  It's existence would explain gravitational anomalies seen in the orbits of Pluto, Neptune, and your anus.  It has been dubbed planet 9.

3.  Math suggests the possibility that planet 9 may actually be a black hole, and not a planet.

The above three things are all facts but you obviously have an issue with one or more.  Which?  Why?

i don't really have a problem with any of the items listed. i'm guessing where you took issue, is when i laughed at your post. i dunno, it just struck me as funny that in a ufo thread you would talk about planet 9 possibly being a black hole when this thread was probably more apt for that discussion (which is why i brought your comments over here  (posterity you know)).  

i'm also going to guess that you probably read this article or some close facsimile of it:

Is “Planet 9” actually a primordial black hole?

as to your three points, again, i don't have a problem with any of them. i also don't know a whole lot about the subject matter. i do know many things have been mentioned as a cause for that unexplained anomalous pull. however, i might think looking at your question in a different way might be more accurate. single star systems seem to the the exception rather than the rule. with that in mind perhaps we had a dwarf star at some point to go along with our Sun. maybe something happened to it. maybe it is collapsing into that primordial black hole...

46 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i don't really have a problem with any of the items listed. i'm guessing where you took issue, is when i laughed at your post. i dunno, it just struck me as funny that in a ufo thread you would talk about planet 9 possibly being a black hole when this thread was probably more apt for that discussion (which is why i brought your comments over here  (posterity you know)).  

i'm also going to guess that you probably read this article or some close facsimile of it:

Is “Planet 9” actually a primordial black hole?

as to your three points, again, i don't have a problem with any of them. i also don't know a whole lot about the subject matter. i do know many things have been mentioned as a cause for that unexplained anomalous pull. however, i might think looking at your question in a different way might be more accurate. single star systems seem to the the exception rather than the rule. with that in mind perhaps we had a dwarf star at some point to go along with our Sun. maybe something happened to it. maybe it is collapsing into that primordial black hole...

1. I get it with thread location, you have a point but don't forget there has been loon talk about Niribu and Annunaki in that thread.

2. You may want to look up the word primordial.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

1. I get it with thread location, you have a point but don't forget there has been loon talk about Niribu and Annunaki in that thread.

2. You may want to look up the word primordial.

i know the meaning, and yes poor usage n my part. i actually inserted it after rereading before posting in hopes of tying it to your original statement. my bad.