Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

lol oh yea!

No, it was one of the main reasons I stopped engaging with substance with you all.  I realized you all arent reasonable, but are a  bunch of weird conspiracy losers.  

Now that's just a crockofshit on your part. You made your entrance here as a gigantic douche and you've received crap from nearly everyone here.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now that's just a crockofshit on your part. You made your entrance here as a gigantic douche and you've received crap from nearly everyone here.

No its not.  And there are like 7 of you losers who give me crap.  The liberal people are fine.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Teach me to be a SERIOUS PERSON!!!!  You sound like a child 

I tried. It starts by reading the material for yourself before commenting on its worth. 

(which you still refuse to do -- and if you bothered to read, you'd find the list of names you're screaming at others for not providing). 

Things like that make you look silly. Because you are silly. You're a waste of carbon.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I tried. It starts by reading the material for yourself before commenting on its worth. 

(which you still refuse to do -- and if you bothered to read, you'd find the list of names you're screaming at others for not providing). 

Things like that make you look silly. Because you are silly. You're a waste of carbon.

Im sad i'll never be in the serious person klub

I'm a liberal. 

Once again, you're showing your ignorance. It's completely self inflicted. 

Because... say it with me... you're an asshat.

Call yourself whatever you want.  

(the SKP shows their seriousness by being internet losers who post thousands of times about conspiracies that no one cares about because they are dumb.  )

Edited by Crayola64

8 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

lol oh yea!

No, it was one of the main reasons I stopped engaging with substance with you all.  I realized you all arent reasonable, but are a  bunch of weird conspiracy losers.  

Holy ^%$# and yet here you are trolling 

• Haha (+1) 1

You can't even troll well. You're really bad at this.

Lol, think whatever you want.  At the end of the day you are rambling internet guy ?

Just now, Albwan said:

Holy ^%$# and yet here you are trolling 

It is fun to check up on you all every 6 months.  I can only last a day or two because its worthless, but its entertaining.  Like reality tv.  Makes me feel good about myself that I am not doing whatever you all are up to

Lol, think whatever you want.  At the end of the day you are rambling internet guy ?

It is fun to check up on you all every 6 months.  I can only last a day or two because its worthless, but its entertaining.  Like reality tv.  Makes me feel good about myself that I am not doing whatever you all are up to

No you come here when the lying democrats and media make up some bull^%$#

as this pile of BS starts to wind down you'll slink back under whatever rock you came from

• Like (+1) 1

At the end of the day, you're the guy embarrassing yourself by losing to a "rambling internet guy" over, and over, and over again. 

Oh, look at that. I won again! :lol: 

Oh yea, you are winning at whatever you are doing man.  

Just now, Albwan said:

No you come here when the lying democrats and media make up some bull^%$#

as this pile of BS starts to wind down you'll slink back under whatever rock you came from

That isn't true.  I know you like to make stuff up.  

I was on record saying the russia collusion was dumb, and I am record with this whistleblower that it doesnt rise to a level of impeachment 

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Translation: 

I will simply paint people's positions as black or white, and cannot both appreciate some actions by Trump and criticize others. 

At least DR liked your post. You little lovebirds. 

Don't mock our love.

The point, and I think you know this, is that EVEN IF everything you say is true, there is no allegation that any reasonable person believes is scandalous, much less impeachable.

The fact that countless examples of Dems doing similar and far more egregious things with no concern by those conspicuously clutching their pearls illustrates the fact that this is a manufactured "scandal" being hyped to dupe the disinterested and rally the true believers, and that no one actually cares about the substance of the allegations.

• Like (+1) 3

3rd Chair doesn't realize that he's just one of a long line of libs who have come down here with a superiority complex thinking he's going to show us what's up. He, along with the others are nothing more than Tibs, with slightly better spelling and grammar.