NFL Week 1 game picks: Bills Picked to Win

MJS

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Exactly. Fans don't want an honest take, they want a take that agrees with their own opinion. If not, it is "uninformed".

Oh so the team that has the QB with the Rocket launcher for an arm and three very speedy WRs isn't design to play catchup.  Interesting if you think this is an honest take.

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Oh so the team that has the QB with the Rocket launcher for an arm and three very speedy WRs isn't design to play catchup.  Interesting if you think this is an honest take.

The team that was one of the worst scoring teams and worst offenses last year and has a brand new cast of characters on offense who nobody has any idea if they will play well together? That offense?

I am a Bills fan and I believe the offense will be better, but there is no reason for anyone on the national level to believe in this team until they show something real in the regular season.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, MJS said:

The team that was one of the worst scoring teams and worst offenses last year and has a brand new cast of characters on offense who nobody has any idea if they will play well together? That offense?

I am a Bills fan and I believe the offense will be better, but there is no reason for anyone on the national level to believe in this team until they show something real in the regular season.

The last time the Bills played an Adam Gase team the score was 42-17.?

4 hours ago, nucci said:

Mattered in what way? He's a reporter who writes for NFL.com. 

They're a dime a dozen bunch nowadays.

Last time I cared about someone's football prognostications was Larry Felser's. 

Started in the late '60's into the 80's. He predicted every game with a short quip in the Buffalo News.

That was all we had then and it was suffice.

9 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Who's Rosenthal ?

Gregg Rosenthal’s been around forEVER. Where u been is the question.

8 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

.....oh, sorry. Thought he was someone who mattered.

he matters more than you!

Edited by JoPar_v2