What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

The Democrats’ Latest Religious Test

New York Sun, by Editorial

Original Article

No sooner did President Trump air at the Republican convention Secretary of State Pompeo’s endorsement video recorded in Jerusalem than the Biden camp is unleashing a new objection — that the secretary is too religious to represent all of the American people. We kid you not.

This has got to be the most desperate, offensive, and unconstitutional claim against a state secretary that the Democrats have ever aired. It comes from one of Mr. Biden’s closest consiglieres, Susan Rice. She was President Obama’s National Security Adviser and, before that, envoy at the United Nations. Vice President Biden had her on his short list for his running mate.

• Like (+1) 1

One thing the Democrats have done in the past four years, and turned it into an art form, is to change positions 180 degrees.  Today, Chuck (I-never-saw-a-camera-I-didn't-like)  Schumer touts himself as the champion of open borders, erasing the distinction between legal and illegal immigration, etc.  However, in 2009 it was more advantageous to spout the message contained in the video below.

Do these people even know how stupid this sort of policy gamesmanship  seems to the common man?  Can you trust anything he says....that'd be a resounding NO!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why would a rational constituency continue to re-elect a Congressperson whose platform includes seeking to look at the tax returns of Donald Trump, or anyone else?  Would the outcome of that fruitless pursuit benefit the life of even one of  her constituents?  Once again, politicians are manipulators for political gain and care not for the welfare of the voters who elected them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

ANDREW SULLIVAN: The Trap The Democrats Walked Right Into: If law and order are what this election is about, they will lose it. 

“Rioting and lawlessness is evil. And any civil authority that permits, condones or dismisses violence, looting and mayhem in the streets disqualifies itself from any legitimacy.

This comes first.

If one party supports everything I believe in but doesn’t believe in maintaining law and order all the time and everywhere, I’ll back a party that does.”

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1