Rachel Ray mentions Anchor Bar...

My mom got me RR's book for Christmas. I flip to the dish she's doing that night and follow along. I've made quite a few of her recipes, and they are pretty easy even for people that burn the water when making noodles. 0:)

I think she's attractive and she seems down-to-earth (read "attainable") which makes her show(s) work so well.

A guy I worked with married a girl that used to date Bobby Flay. They talk to him from time to time, and say he's cool. On another note, that same guy used to manage "Train" when they were called "The Apostles".

The most famous guy I ever met is Jay Rosen. :blush:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I call her "mudflap" - as in the only use I have for her is keeping excrement from hitting my truck's flanks. :blush:

Saw the show - large chunks of grilled chicken dumped in "Brand X" sauce with butter, plunked on a bun slathered with a half inch of cream cheese or whatever.

Terrible cook - she's the epitome of "Hire me...I'm sooooo cute!".

As far as recipes in a book - ok.

I think they're BOTH hotties. But my fav "home show" person is Paige Davis. Mmmmm.

297353[/snapback]

Bah, if Paige didn't have a tight dancers bod she'd be close to fugly. There's some pictures of her in a thong and slapping her ass at some Aids benefit out there somewhere but I'm too lazy to look.

Now the true hottie from Trading Spaces who got her own gig called Town Haul is Genevieve Gorder Ooofa...

Bah, if Paige didn't have a tight dancers bod she'd be close to fugly. There's some pictures of her in a thong and slapping her ass at some Aids benefit out there somewhere but I'm too lazy to look.

Now the true hottie from Trading Spaces who got her own gig called Town Haul is Genevieve Gorder Ooofa...

297580[/snapback]

I still think Paige is a real hotty, and her body is the icing on the cake.

But Genevieve is also a looker. Don't make me choose.

I still think Paige is a real hotty, and her body is the icing on the cake.

But Genevieve is also a looker. Don't make me choose.

297585[/snapback]

You would have to beat your chosen hotty insensible first. She's as filled with hatred as Janine Garofolo.

You would have to beat your chosen hotty insensible first. She's as filled with hatred as Janine Garofolo.

297593[/snapback]

?? Not sure what you mean. Paige Davis filled with hatred?

Garofolo I can see as a major wench, but not Paige. Anyway, Garofolo likes women, not men.

I call her "mudflap" - as in the only use I have for her is keeping excrement from hitting my truck's flanks. :blush:

Saw the show - large chunks of grilled chicken dumped in "Brand X" sauce with butter, plunked on a bun slathered with a half inch of cream cheese or whatever.

Terrible cook - she's the epitome of "Hire me...I'm sooooo cute!".

As far as recipes in a book - ok.

297324[/snapback]

I like many of the things she makes. They're flavorful and easy and quick. I agree that she doesn't have enough talent to have like 3 or 4 shows on there though. I think her cuteness plays a big part in that.

i remember hearing something about how paige davis is coming to rochester as the lead for the show chicago...anyone confirm? i have no interest in seeing chicago, but i would like to see paige :blush:

rachel ray has her moments...recently she has looked like she's one or two mouthfuls away from ballooning like a pig...she also talks way too damn much

i remember hearing something about how paige davis is coming to rochester as the lead for the show chicago...anyone confirm? i have no interest in seeing chicago, but i would like to see paige :blush:

rachel ray has her moments...recently she has looked like she's one or two mouthfuls away from ballooning like a pig...she also talks way too damn much

297633[/snapback]

Heard on the radio this morning that she is in town doing the show Chicago. Only doing 4 shows or something like that though.

297580[/snapback]

wow...not that genevieve...she's a woman...nicely built everywhere...it's a damn good episode of trading spaces when both she and paige are on screen...i've never seen her wear anything besides long pants and really long skirts though...paige comes on with near butthuggers sometimes

here's a link to paige's striptease...it's somewhat safe for work safe for work as there's no nudity, but she does pull up her sundress to her hips and show off her tiny thong

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/6696

Edit: WHAT??? THEY FIRED PAIGE!

http://paigedavisnude.blogspot.com/

apparently there's a paige davis sex tape out there

I like many of the things she makes. They're flavorful and easy and quick. I agree that she doesn't have enough talent to have like 3 or 4 shows on there though. I think her cuteness plays a big part in that.

297608[/snapback]

No complaints about the food. IF I could still eat such stuff... :blush:

I've become a fan of the Food Channel, if only to avoid the inanity of 130 of the 150 or so channels I get on my cable these days.

I'm fond of the Good Eats show, as well as "Molto Mario" - watch 'em for a bit - IMO he's easily the best chef they have, and is very humorous.

While I'm here in my small world of food, I register a complaint against Emeril with his da*n garlic. It's everywhere...garlic has it's place, but it's excessive usage in restuarants serve to mask and overpower food to the point that you get served crappy meat and other foodstuffs that without the garlic they wouldn't dare serve.