What’d ya say?

Another Fan

17 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Maybe with an agonizing slow death might get you there?  You get right at death's door and they find a miracle cure that gives you another 50-60 years.

Well, there’s one heck of a cheery “IF” for you!   ?

10 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Has anyone else noticed they have trouble hearing more as they get older?

I say the what’d ya say line at least 10 times during the day.  Maybe bad phone connections?

You’re far too young for this, but I am approaching that time in life. Getting old is not for sissies. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Augie said:

You’re far too young for this, but I am approaching that time in life. Getting old is not for sissies. 

Gets to the point where all we can do is accept it and try to laugh about it!

Just now, Rocket94 said:

?

I was just kidding. 

I almost never wear pants. 

My wife already ordered a new sofa unbeknownst to me, but that’s another topic. We had “talked”, but we had not “decided”. She’s a pure angel, but sometimes she acts fast. Wonder if being so quick to marry me is part of the pattern? Her problem now! 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I was just kidding. 

I almost never wear pants. 

My wife already ordered a new sofa unbeknownst to me, but that’s another topic. We had “talked”, but we had not “decided”. She’s a pure angel, but sometimes she acts fast. Wonder if being so quick to marry me is part of the pattern? Her problem now! 

That's funny...women are supposed to have more common sense than men. My girl does the same thing. I come home one day and found a Keurig instead of my trusted old coffee pot. Who knows What she did with it!