How the Lefts message resonates with the young.....

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He probably just made it all up. Trumpers all lie. Why believe him? 

This happened in Soho - there should be video.

"He refused to receive medical attention"

"One girl flipped my hat, and within five to eight seconds, I got pushed from the back of my face, and my face hit the scaffolding pole. I got startled, I walked away," he said.

This dude is brainless if he got pushed "from the back of his face"

Within 5-8 seconds he was able to count 15-18 people involved in the attack, yet he claims one girl flipped his hat and then, what, 14-17 people pushed him from the back of his face?

SMOLLETT PART II

The Covington kid did nothing except wear a MAGA hat and was vilified by the LW media for weeks.

If that drum beating hypocrite hit that kid with his tom tom they'd of made him a LW media martyr.

No doubt what these kids did in NYC to the man in the MAGA hat made a lot of anti-Trumpers happy.

4 hours ago, Whatnot78 said:

Surprised USA Today actually wrote anything about it.

I do like the URL they used: new-york-city-man-wearing-maga-hat-says-he-attacked-teens

Why twist it from the story? Would it have been so hard to use: new-york-city-man-wearing-maga-hat-says-attacked-by-teens

• Like (+1) 3

This story deserves the same sort of skepticism that was called for with any of the "Trump supporter attacks" stories.............(see gator's hilarious thread) 

I would like some other proof.

However it is perfect for pointing out the hypocrisy of the Media's response.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

This happened in Soho - there should be video.

"He refused to receive medical attention"

"One girl flipped my hat, and within five to eight seconds, I got pushed from the back of my face, and my face hit the scaffolding pole. I got startled, I walked away," he said.

This dude is brainless if he got pushed "from the back of his face"

Within 5-8 seconds he was able to count 15-18 people involved in the attack, yet he claims one girl flipped his hat and then, what, 14-17 people pushed him from the back of his face?

SMOLLETT PART II

If it's Jussie pt 2, then where are all the celebrities/media supporting him and calling out those who disagree with him as racist?

Although it is sad that any story of attacks based on political reasons is met with skepticism due to other false reports made.

• Like (+1) 1