Do you expect better preseason games

5 hours ago, Wnybricky said:

I am serious. I like football. I know it doesn’t matter and that the games are glorified practice. I find it odd that guys will be on here all offseason talking about who they think will be the 6th receiver on the team or TE or RB depth and then want to tune out when they get to showcase their skills and try to make a life

for themselves. I also have a lot of friends from all over the country and it is fun to rib them when we beat them even in the preseason. It is even funnier to tease them over preseason games because they don’t count. I also like to see the Bills win. I think the overall depth of the team has improved and we will have a competitive training camp. I think guys will be thinking they have a shot to make the team. Obviously you don’t want anyone hurt and obviously the teams starters need cohesion. People here spend hours writing up topics on the team and then talk about going and mowing their lawns and not watching it all play out... that’s very strange to me. 

Watching a certain thing (preseason football) does not mean everyone has the same desired outcome. For instance, you, for whatever reason, wants to see your favored teams win preseason games. To, what, brag to your friends around the country? Idk that’s what I got from your reply.

would you care to know who share’s you and your friends’ opinion of preseason? (ALMOST) NO ONE. ALL coaches. ALL players. And ALMOST ALL fans do not care one lick about winning or losing preseason games. You know this right? i can tell u have an inkling of how stupid this take is but im not sure.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:54 AM, HOUSE said:

In Marv Levy's entire time in Buffalo, how many preseason games did the Bills win?

Answer: 1

Umm...not exactly true...at all.  In Marv's 11 full seasons in Buffalo, they went 15-29 in pre-season.  1990 was the only year during his time, where they went win-less in the pre-season.

Edited by Buftex