WR5 - Jones

I think now it's this:

WR1 - n/a

WR2 - Brown

WR3 - Foster

WR4 - Beasly

WR5 - McKenzie

WR6 - Roberts

- I think they have to keep McKenzie because he offers something that those other receivers don't playing from the slot. He's the gadget guy/jet sweep WR.

I've said all off season the Bills would need to trade for a WR1 as there just wasn't one in the draft. They could draft a WR2 and trade for a WR1. With regards to DK, they COULD have drafted him but the chances of him putting up WR1 type numbers this season are slim, a rookie hasn't done that since 2016 and this class isn't nearly as good as the past 2. But that's also the problem, they would be putting the pressure on a rookie WR to be the guy. The Bills should have either drafted a WR1 before or with Josh so that they could take their first year lumps together or before Josh got here. They didn't do either of those, so at this point I think they need to trade for a proven WR1.

McDermott just said a couple of weeks ago that they don’t need to have a #1 WR.

21 hours ago, metzelaars_lives said:

Brown, Beasley and Foster are stone cold 100% locks to make the roster.  So probably is Roberts.  Zay Jones is NOT, although I think not drafting a receiver was kind of an endorsement of him.  Assuming he does make it, there will be either one or two spots (likely one) and the two favorites are Sills and Duke Williams.  I would put my money on David Sills to make the roster.  Would not be shocked if both made it somehow.  McKenzie is expendable.  No one realizes the extent to which he had an insane fumbling problem in Denver.  I get that he's fast but he's nothing special.  They have plenty of speed now.  

Brown: 100%

Beasley: 100%

Foster: 100%

Roberts: 95%

Jones: 75%

Sills: 40%

Williams: 30%

McKenzie: 20%

I think there’s a 90% chance of us up grading the WR room prior to the season ?