I really think a deal has been made for Shelton.

PIZ

Denny Green and Donahoe have come to a trade agreement. The Cards are just trying to keep their draft secrets. If they trade now, everyone knows they are going CB. If they wait, do they take a CB or a RB? By waiting, some team(s) may jump ahead to pick a RB, leaving the Cards to choose the best CB available, the guy they wanted all along.

Denny Green and Donahoe have come to a trade agreement.  The Cards are just trying to keep their draft secrets.  If they trade now, everyone knows they are going CB.  If they wait, do they take a CB or a RB?  By waiting, some team(s) may jump ahead to pick a RB, leaving the Cards to choose the best CB available, the guy they wanted all along.

293049[/snapback]

I don't see it. TD is a loudmouth, if it was done or close he wouldn't be able to keep it to himself.

I don't see it.  TD is a loudmouth, if it was done or close he wouldn't be able to keep it to himself.

293054[/snapback]

I just can't see Teague being the LT. I truly believe the deal is already struck and the only reason it isn't official is because the Cards want a CB. Even if Brown, Benson, and Williams are still there at 8 (which they won't) the deal still goes down.

:o He is? I'd love to hear an example.

293061[/snapback]

i agree...i don't recall TD ever spouting off....but has always keept his cards close to his vest. before and after a deal is done.

In any world as cut-throat as professional sports and entertainment, a thing ain't a done deal till it's signed on the dotted line. Even if it agreed upon by all parties.

Not to mention this is not only Denny Green but the Cardinals we are talking about, arguably the second worst run franchise in all of sports behind the Clippers.

I may be a wee bit leary of a mock draft that has the NY Jets picking TEs with their first and second round selections and calling them both the TE the jets have been looking for.  :o

293212[/snapback]

Either they just updated the site amazingly fast or you're mistaken. In the second they have the Jets taking Stanley Wilson CB Stanford.

Either they just updated the site amazingly fast or you're mistaken.  In the second they have the Jets taking Stanley Wilson CB Stanford.

293257[/snapback]

That's really strange. I just went back again and clicked on Round Two and it still came up Alex Smith in the second round after Heath Miller in the first round. I clicked on the link at the end of the first round that says "Round Two"

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft2.html

In any world as cut-throat as professional sports and entertainment, a thing ain't a done deal till it's signed on the dotted line. Even if it agreed upon by all parties.

Not to mention this is not only Denny Green but the Cardinals we are talking about, arguably the second worst run franchise in all of sports behind the Clippers.

293200[/snapback]

What do ya mean, sometimes people go back on their word? Never happen in pro sports. Anybody else getting some pleasure out of Utah sucking wind and Boozer being hurt a good portion of this season. I am never one who advocates or rejoices in anothers injury, but Boozer just deserved some bad karma this year.

Secondly, I do not think it waqs reported here, but both Kiper and Mort have acknowledged their could be some issues swirling around PAC Man Jones and a some red-flagged drug tests. Neither could confirm anything, only that his stock could be dropping rather quickly and there could be more to this story in the coming days.

That's really strange. I just went back again and clicked on Round Two and it still came up Alex Smith in the second round after Heath Miller in the first round. I clicked on the link at the end of the first round that says "Round Two"

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft2.html

293270[/snapback]

Strange indeed because I'm still getting Stanley Wilson.