At the Tralf

Buffalo716

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Sounds like a great time! (Honestly, I’m bored silly but saw that no one responded to your thread so I’m hoping you’ll keep me up to date on what is being played and maybe post some video clips of the music)

A lot of it is his own original music...

i videotaped some songs and am trying to upload... says too large so trying to figure it out

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

A lot of it is his own original music...

i videotaped some songs and am trying to upload... says too large so trying to figure it out

Did you comply with Copyright laws? If you don’t you may be arrested. How’s

the concert. Was thinking of going to a blues jam at end of April. Should I go? The musician’s manager (parent) is kinda telling us to not attend. 

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

the concert. Was thinking of going to a blues jam at end of April. Should I go? The musician’s manager (parent) is kinda telling us to not attend. 

If the manager is shooing you away you should listen.

18 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Lol why are they telling you not not attend? Are they bad? Lol

they were phenomenal . Legitimately, he is one of the best pianists I have ever heard... what a showman

I ended up gettzing a CD and LP signed copies for 50 bucks

Are they a nationally released blues group? If yes, I would go... nothing beats the blues live

its magical

23 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I know a 16 year old who can play the blues like nobody’s business. How is that possible? He has nothing to be blue about.

Hahahah I was the same at 15.... you either have the blues in your soul or you don’t 

he is lucky