Initial Sources to Provide to Those Waking Up to the Truth

Hedge

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I have been listening to the Turks (dont get me started on Tucker)

I didnt like that the female attacked my favorite politician recently even though she was a democrat

Their treatment of Tulsi should tell you everything you need to know about the Young Turks (and especially Cenk). The Young Turks are not honest reporters, they're not even partisans. They're extreme partisans who own four congressmen right now through the Justice Democrats. Cenk is not a good guy. He's real slimy, met him in person several times. He's not interested in truth or what's best for the country. He's interested in pushing his agenda and forcing it down your throat. 

It's all well and good to listen to multiple sources - especially ones outside of whatever your chosen political bubble is - but you have to understand who you're listening to and what their agenda is. The Young Turks want to fundamentally transform this country into something different than it ever has been. And aren't above lying, propaganda, and buying candidates to do so.

So keep listening. But know who you're listening to. :beer: 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Young Turks want to fundamentally transform this country into something different than it ever has been. And aren't above lying, propaganda, and buying candidates to do so.

So keep listening. But know who you're listening to. :beer: 

Gee, I wonder where that playbook was written?

• Like (+1) 1