selling my house next year. Moving out of state

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Forget the conservatism you want. Settle for the progressive liberalism you need! The best way to ensure everyone is equal is to make them equally homeless!

Viva Los California!

la-1520893617-06hj4eqswj-snap-image

lahomeless.jpg?itok%5Cu003dxUEu2OGB

If you're lucky, you'll get a front porch!!

Image result for ca homeless population

Hey... Be thankful.  Better than 1800s & early 1900s Cali:

440px-Placer_gold-mining,_Korea,_c1900.j

ft758007r3_00030.gif

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

A poppypocalypse?

I want to see how CA handles a real problem, like carp.

What carp problem?  Write your CongressCritter and tell them to stop the Carp Boondoggle, Trump can then re-appropriate the money for the Southern Wall.  A real Boondoggle.  LoL.

Some that I work with like being deployed to warm climates.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

A poppypocalypse?

I want to see how CA handles a real problem, like carp.

They'll handle it like they handle everything else: tax someone to pay for a study to determine if carp are being harmed, and then have a carp advocate perform the study and write the report that says the carp are in trouble and the state MUST take water from the farmers in order to save the carp!

Just now, LABillzFan said:

They'll handle it like they handle everything else: tax someone to pay for a study to determine if carp are being harmed, and then have a carp advocate perform the study and write the report that says the carp are in trouble and the state MUST take water from the farmers in order to save the carp!

From the farmers?  :lol:

"Effective immediately, all Californians are mandated to take showers no longer than two minutes.  Think of the carp!  This PSA is brought to you by the California Almond Industry."

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Hey Buddy I am NOT for the carp boondoggle.  But it's YOUR tax $$$ coming out of General Fund.  You know it's Federal right, not Illinois?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

23 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

My brother inlaw in Minnesota, bought a policy to protect themselves from this kind of thing... BEFORE they bought their house.

Yeah, that’s generally the best time to buy title insurance.