The Droughns / Ebeneezer trade is good!

todd

OK - The broncos just traded a guy who has rushed for 1200 yards ONCE for a DL starter and another player. And Droughns will serve as a backup to Suggs. BACKUP.

Henry is easily worth a starting OL - who happens to be in Arizona's doghouse and a pick. I sure am glad Donahoe isn't a spaz and pull the trigger on a player for player trade that didn't give enough value for the Bills.

Henry is better than Droughns, and therefor the Bills will get more for him. Patience is a virtue, in both GMs and fans. Our GM has it, now it's time for more fans to get it.

OK - The broncos just traded a guy who has rushed for 1200 yards ONCE for a DL starter and another player. And Droughns will serve as a backup to Suggs. BACKUP.

Henry is easily worth a starting OL - who happens to be in Arizona's doghouse and a pick. I sure am glad Donahoe isn't a spaz and pull the trigger on a player for player trade that didn't give enough value for the Bills.

Henry is better than Droughns, and therefor the Bills will get more for him. Patience is a virtue, in both GMs and fans. Our GM has it, now it's time for more fans to get it.

291068[/snapback]

Good point...

I'm hoping it's Shelton and a 4th...But I imagine it will end up being Shelton and the move up in the 2nd...No matter what, I hope it's sooner rather than later... :P

Henry is not necessarily better.  Plus, he's older and oft injured.

291686[/snapback]

Travis Henry is NOT older. Actually, he's a few months younger. Get your story straight. Travis Henry is by far a more accomplished RB. He has TWO 1300 yard seasons behind him - one with a broken leg. Yes, he's better. By far.

I know it's en vouge to trash Travis, and that's fine. But do it with facts, not lies.

Another thing you've got to realize is there is a percieved value for a RB. Two 1300 yard seasons speaks volumes, as does his willingness to play injured.

Travis Henry is NOT older. Actually, he's a few months younger. Get your story straight. Travis Henry is by far a more accomplished RB. He has TWO 1300 yard seasons behind him - one with a broken leg. Yes, he's better. By far.

I know it's en vouge to trash Travis, and that's fine. But do it with facts, not lies.

Another thing you've got to realize is there is a percieved value for a RB. Two 1300 yard seasons speaks volumes, as does his willingness to play injured.

291799[/snapback]

I wish many on this board would remember those facts you just mentioned before they bash Henry...

Henry is not necessarily better.  Plus, he's older and oft injured.

291686[/snapback]

Droughns is more versitile, but he has fumblitis as well. In addition he was stuck in Detroit for a few years so I am not sure who is older but it is probably pretty close. The difference is that Doughns has done it recently, 1200+ yards in only 12 starts or so, where as Travis has not performed well recently.

Droughns is more versitile, but he has fumblitis as well.  In addition he was stuck in Detroit for a few years so I am not sure who is older but it is probably pretty close.  The difference is that Doughns has done it recently, 1200+ yards in only 12 starts or so, where as Travis has not performed well recently.

291822[/snapback]

I'd rather have TH over RD ANYDAY. More accomplished and done so behind a lesser OL. Can't help but think that most GM's would prefer TH game.

Yes, the Broncos keep on finding great RB after great RB, it's not at all about their line and line schemes.

How well is Olandis Gary doing now?

291689[/snapback]

IIRC, the league in last week's meetings took action to halt some of the DEN OL's long-standing cheap-shot blocking.

Things might change for them...