In the next CBA, NFL is prepared to make major concessions under the substance-abuse policy

HOUSE

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Great catch.

Maybe you would be better suited to proofing their ad copy.  See?  Just helped you out as well.  I'm in a helping mood!

I have seen hospital contracts that refuse to hire staff if they test positive for nicotine.

That dude is just flat out wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I realize you are trolling me at this point.  But the truth is, you obviously aren't a dummy. But you are always going to be much further behind than where you could be going about things the way you do. Being oppositional, even when confronted by overwhelming evidence and someone who obviously knows more than you about a particular topic, will always hinder you. 

I will enthusiastically  yield to a convincing argument when yiu make one.  Your insistence on the federal illegality of MJ is the main reason employee challenges to fateful drug testing in the vast majority of states will fail is wrong and has been demonstrated as such.  Take that illegality away and most employees i this country are still in jeopardy given lack of state law protection.  It’s that simple, even for non-dummies.

Declaring I’m simply trolling you would be a bit too self-congratulatory in this case....

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I will enthusiastically  yield to a convincing argument when yiu make one.  Your insistence on the federal illegality of MJ is the main reason employee challenges to fateful drug testing in the vast majority of states will fail is wrong and has been demonstrated as such.  Take that illegality away and most employees i this country are still in jeopardy given lack of state law protection.  It’s that simple, even for non-dummies.

Declaring I’m simply trolling you would be a bit too self-congratulatory in this case....

This is wild.  You haven't offered a single citation.  You have talked about the research you did. I am in awe that you consider this "demonstrated as such." Truly, disturbing that you consider that a citation.  Moreover, I explained why that research was unreliable, and why you were looking for the wrong thing.  All ignored.  I even gave you the citation to case law discussing the exact issue.  More pertinent information ignored. 

It is wild to me that are this thick.  

25 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

This is wild.  You haven't offered a single citation.  You have talked about the research you did. I am in awe that you consider this "demonstrated as such." Truly, disturbing that you consider that a citation.  Moreover, I explained why that research was unreliable, and why you were looking for the wrong thing.  All ignored.  I even gave you the citation to case law discussing the exact issue.  More pertinent information ignored. 

It is wild to me that are this thick.  

You cited a case in Colorado that failed due to the prevailing federal illegality and said “see?? It’s all because MJ has no federal lawful use!!”.

if that suit had been brought in any state, unlike Colorado, that has no lawful use protection for anything but cigarettes,  there would be no legal argument for the employee bringing the suit.  It would have nothing to do with federal laws.  

This isnt trolling.  I receive no thrill from shooting fish in a barrel..

25 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You cited a case in Colorado that failed due to the prevailing federal illegality and said “see?? It’s all because MJ has no federal lawful use!!”.

if that suit had been brought in any state, unlike Colorado, that has no lawful use protection for anything but cigarettes,  there would be no legal argument for the employee bringing the suit.  It would have nothing to do with federal laws.  

This isnt trolling.  I receive no thrill from shooting fish in a barrel..

Lol

21 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Save the bs hippy. I'm not against weed. But people abuse both and that doesn't make the world a better place. What a dumb post.

First I am no hippy, quite far from it.  About as close to you really being an old dirty bastard.  Maybe you wish you were gives you some cred.

All I am saying is alkillhol is MUCH worse (proven) than weed.

Lighten up Francis.  I would say MOST of your posts are dumb but do I call you out on it???  Lighten up....

Edited by Kwai San