Did we seal Gases fate after embarrassing the Fins?

JerseyBills

Before I say that , I had a thought in the second half when Miami was down a few players and their backups clearly dIdnt belong on the field.on the flip side our defense is banged up just as bad in the secondary , and didn't miss a beat. To me , it just shows , despite the record, our organization is going in a totally different direction than a Mia and even Jets. I've said all year , McBeane and Co had a clear vision coming in for " long term , sustainable success" was Beanes direct quote I believe and I'm all in. I love the direction of the team . They are going to be a problem in the AFC starting next year , i love that these guys are in Buffalo, love the vision and blueprint they have intact.

Onto Gase , with rumors swirling about his tenure possibly ending , this was a huge game for him and the Fins. They reported that they had their best Friday practice of the year and were ready. By the second half which was surprisingly tied , this Bills team showed more heart , effort and embarrassed the Fins and imo sealed their HCs fate and potentially Tannehil as well . We arguably did the same thing to Bowels when we embarrassed the Jets . We've took some lumps this year but it was never for a lack of heart and effort , just talent, which is excusable . 

52 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Before I say that , I had a thought in the second half when Miami was down a few players and their backups clearly dIdnt belong on the field.on the flip side our defense is banged up just as bad in the secondary , and didn't miss a beat. To me , it just shows , despite the record, our organization is going in a totally different direction than a Mia and even Jets. I've said all year , McBeane and Co had a clear vision coming in for " long term , sustainable success" was Beanes direct quote I believe and I'm all in. I love the direction of the team . They are going to be a problem in the AFC starting next year , i love that these guys are in Buffalo, love the vision and blueprint they have intact.

Onto Gase , with rumors swirling about his tenure possibly ending , this was a huge game for him and the Fins. They reported that they had their best Friday practice of the year and were ready. By the second half which was surprisingly tied , this Bills team showed more heart , effort and embarrassed the Fins and imo sealed their HCs fate and potentially Tannehil as well . We arguably did the same thing to Bowels when we embarrassed the Jets . We've took some lumps this year but it was never for a lack of heart and effort , just talent, which is excusable . 

I agree that the game sealed Gase's fate.  And, I agree with Gase gone, Tannehil will not be the starting QB in Miami next year (unless there is an injury).

Sat next to a couple of Miami fans today and had a great conversation with them. They said that the fan base is done with Tannehill but aren't ready to show Gase the door. When I asked why and that Gase was brought in specifically for Tannehill, they shrugged and said "that's what you get for drafting a Wide Receiver to be your QB". 

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I hope not. They will always be average with him as their coach.

Yessssss. Keep Gase in Miami, and hope the Jets just continue to be the Jets. I don’t think Belicheat will be around for more than 2 more years in cheaterland.